Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the Meeting of all Meetings

Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm

so does anyone know what time this 'meeting of all meetings' supposed to happen then, and when are we expected to know what's going to happen to our club? really want to know now, just like every other city fan wants to (well, and the regular low life jacks who are more obsessed with our ongoings than their own)

and does anyone know for a fact what the meeting in London was for today which VT attended?

(and when i ask 'does anyone know' i mean do you know, not just what you expect :lol: )

Re: the Meeting of all Meetings

Mon May 14, 2012 8:47 pm

VT never attended a meeting today, it was TG.

I agree though the suspense is getting to me a bit. I just want the future to be made clear for us to move on in which ever direction is chosen.

Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:VT never attended a meeting today, it was TG.

I agree though the suspense is getting to me a bit. I just want the future to be made clear for us to move on in which ever direction is chosen.

sorry TG* :lol: as long as i still get a team to support next season and plenty of seasons after i'm happy!... and a few quid for malky would be nice too :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

annis, carl, you're usually in the know with this kinda stuff? :lol: any answers? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:annis, carl, you're usually in the know with this kinda stuff? :lol: any answers? :lol:

According to Real Radio Sports phone in it was tonight - so that means it starts tomo then :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Daya wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:annis, carl, you're usually in the know with this kinda stuff? :lol: any answers? :lol:

According to Real Radio Sports phone in it was tonight - so that means it starts tomo then :lol:

surely it was mentioned it would take place tomorrow? :roll:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm

The main board meeting is tomorrow.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Daya wrote:

surely it was mentioned it would take place tomorrow? :roll:

thats real radio for you !! facking shite !

Maybe we could get Curtis FM ? he has the face for Radio.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:09 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:so does anyone know what time this 'meeting of all meetings' supposed to happen then, and when are we expected to know what's going to happen to our club? really want to know now, just like every other city fan wants to (well, and the regular low life jacks who are more obsessed with our ongoings than their own)

and does anyone know for a fact what the meeting in London was for today which VT attended?

(and when i ask 'does anyone know' i mean do you know, not just what you expect :lol: )

U need to rotate your avatar :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:so does anyone know what time this 'meeting of all meetings' supposed to happen then, and when are we expected to know what's going to happen to our club? really want to know now, just like every other city fan wants to (well, and the regular low life jacks who are more obsessed with our ongoings than their own)

U need to rotate your avatar :lol:

cheers annis! :D :ayatollah: and i know, done it about 5 f*cking times, keeps switching back :evil: :lol: