Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " PRIDE/PASSION/FANATICAL "

Mon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

I must have been in a lot of those crowd scenes, Annis - just couldn't spot myself!!! Happy days.....

Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 am

llangainbluebird wrote:We're not the best any more Annis, if we ever were. The grovelling to the Malaysian owners has got completely out of hand. If we roll over and accept the 're-branding', then we will be a total joke. All for a wing and a prayer. This is worse than any relegation, and I've known about 8.

This quote is spot on,the grovelling is stomach churning and if some are prepared to do a u turn on this and turn us into a complete plastic club then shame on them. For the record I would say we were up there with the best in our heyday.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Gazza wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:We're not the best any more Annis, if we ever were. The grovelling to the Malaysian owners has got completely out of hand. If we roll over and accept the 're-branding', then we will be a total joke. All for a wing and a prayer. This is worse than any relegation, and I've known about 8.

This quote is spot on,the grovelling is stomach churning and if some are prepared to do a u turn on this and turn us into a complete plastic club then shame on them. For the record I would say we were up there with the best in our heyday.

Yep. Lots of people shouting loudly about money, money, money. As for identity? I like that and I'm not ashamed. If it goes, then who will I support? A local franchise, or the franchise formerly known as Cardiff City Football Club? I wonder.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

darran1927 wrote:1 chant I never hear us sing anymore is I'll be there , only on the players entrance

nooo it's still rings out in canton stand :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

lloydy1984 wrote:
darran1927 wrote:1 chant I never hear us sing anymore is I'll be there , only on the players entrance

nooo it's still rings out in canton stand :D :ayatollah:

Not enough in my Opinion. It's our song, we should sing it always :)