Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Free 20/20 Glamorgan Tickets

Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm

http://www.glamorgancricket.com/swalecsunday

There are free tickets to Glamorgan's first 20/20 game in June.

Click the links register with Glamorgan CC and you can then download and print out your free tickets.

Honest I got mine already and the are absolutely free (BTW you don't need to be a SWALEC customer)

Re: Free 20/20 Glamorgan Tickets

Mon May 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:http://www.glamorgancricket.com/swalecsunday

Click the links register with Glamorgan CC and you can then download and print out your free tickets.

Honest I got mine already and the are absolutely free (BTW you don't need to be a SWALEC customer)

Blimey, can't they get anyone to pay to get in?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:http://www.glamorgancricket.com/swalecsunday

Blimey, can't they get anyone to pay to get in?

SWALEC are covering the cost.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Also as it's fathers day, could be tough to bring a crowd in so the free tickets is a good gesture.

Will make enough money off the beer/food on sale there......

Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Cheers, just printed mine off!

Mon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Went to watch the cricket down there for the first time,last year. Never been to cricket before. It was England v shrilanka and waited all fecking day under the stand. The rain stopped play so I was bored just waiting. Under the stand were several groups of lads getting drunk whilst dressed as bananas ect!!!

So about 8 pints later they announced that they would play some cricket :lol:

Half an hour play with blazing sunshine!! I thought this is it, this is what I waited 5 hours for!!

The players then all walked off and I said to my mate, where are they all going? " tea break now mate" was his reply :shock:

f*cking tea break :evil: I've waited 5 hours in the pissing down rain!!

So I left!! Never ever ever again :evil:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Cheers mate just rang my dad to tell him i'll take him to the cricket on fathers day , said i'll buy the tickets if he buys the beer RESULT :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm

How do you print the tickets off ?

Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:How do you print the tickets off ?

Follow the instructions and theres a print at home option or i think they can send them to you for 2 pounds

Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 am

Good call mate, just got my tickets! :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:43 pm

All i got on print out was invoice saying four tickets.Done 4 the other day and it printed the tickets out why ,is the invoice one any good cheers.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

just got my 4 :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Went to watch the cricket down there for the first time,last year. Never been to cricket before. It was England v shrilanka and waited all fecking day under the stand. The rain stopped play so I was bored just waiting. Under the stand were several groups of lads getting drunk whilst dressed as bananas ect!!!

Half an hour play with blazing sunshine!! I thought this is it, this is what I waited 5 hours for!!

The players then all walked off and I said to my mate, where are they all going? " tea break now mate" was his reply :shock:

If you don't understand it, don't go :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Went to watch the cricket down there for the first time,last year. Never been to cricket before. It was England v shrilanka and waited all fecking day under the stand. The rain stopped play so I was bored just waiting. Under the stand were several groups of lads getting drunk whilst dressed as bananas ect!!!

If you don't understand it, don't go :roll:

What is there to understand when the lazy feckers sat around doing feck all all day whilst it rained, then the moment we had dry weather they fecked off for tea!!!

Why do you think there giving the tickets away??? :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

its a pissup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

Thanks for that Mate 4 tickets sorted Wife can drive down pay for lunch and beer has it's Fathers Day ;) :D

Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

got mine, cheers

Wed May 16, 2012 11:48 am

Rather ironically they are asking everyone to wear RED that day :o :D