Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who would you vote for if the general election was tommorow?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Who would you vote for if the general election was tommorow?

Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Just when this forum's main topic is eradicating racism, we find so many willing to vote for the BNP, interesting.
Labour for me, but would prefer a more left wing labour leadership. ;)

Hmmm down with Fascism in with Communism

Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:CONSERVATIVE FOR ME.
Labour piled us full of debt.
Labour would cut the same as the Conservative party but wont admit it until they are in power.
Labour make people better off scrounging unemployment benefits instead of working.
There are a small minority of people though that are really looking for work, and I feel for them. :o :o
Labour fcuked up our immigration by swelling the numbers coming here - no jobs for British workers!!!

Erm....the tories are hardly doing a better job are they? According to an political chief editor (?) of the Daily Telegraph, the national debt would've doubled by the end of the term. Yikes! Looks like the Tories have done worse!

What else? Oh yes, record unemployment, um....wasting money (such as the Aircraft carriers design), fucked up pensions, significantly cut the police force and in the process have pissed of the police force. I'm sure theres many more f**k ups I've missed out but I'm not on form today. :D

They are all bad as each other mate.
Labour are being hypocrites as all the problems we are facing now were of their doing, and they are now blaming the Conservatives.
Yes more could be done by the tories but if Labour got back in, they would be no different just increase immigration and spend more on welfare benefits, which we cannot afford as a country. :cry: :cry:
The difference between spending / cutting back by the Tories and Labour is not all that much between them.
Just that Labour like to exaggerate that they spend their way out of this, when in fact the opposite would be true :o

Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 pm

We have a shocking amount of racists on this site :old: