Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sky sports..

Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Wwre we these mobs when england ruled?thing is england wont be ther in numbers and many inesent fans will get hurt...but fair play a meet in a field out side town is the way forward..

Re: sky sports..

Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wwre we these mobs when england ruled?thing is england wont be ther in numbers and many inesent fans will get hurt...but fair play a meet in a field out side town is the way forward..

WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Paul you have lost me mate :? start again :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I know you try mate, but forgod sake download a spell checker, It takes 5 seconds.

PS, I'm the worse speller in the world.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Lol try again on my laptop,,this hooligan program on sky sports.
Ukraine fans teaming up and excited about england fans going to the euros,,its a shame that england aint like they use to be as these fans are out for blood and its the normal fans who will get done over as england have massive banns on lads going.
Its a shame realy that england fans cant go in numbers and put the fuckers in there place.
Its the same when they come here,to many sit down passion less fan who dont sing and no gutts ..
Is that better can u read it now?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol try again on my laptop,,this hooligan program on sky sports.
Ukraine fans teaming up and excited about england fans going to the euros,,its a shame that england aint like they use to be as these fans are out for blood and its the normal fans who will get done over as england have massive banns on lads going.
Its a shame realy that england fans cant go in numbers and put the fuckers in there place.
Its the same when they come here,to many sit down passion less fan who dont sing and no gutts ..

You've tried a phone and now a laptop, can I suggest a secretary next time.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Ffs this aint school?you now what im saying...

Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wwre we these mobs when england ruled?thing is england wont be ther in numbers and many inesent fans will get hurt...but fair play a meet in a field out side town is the way forward..

too may inesent :lol: :lol: innocent or you talking about your fans again watch the incest fans they will get hurt :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ccfcgrangeend on Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Wayne S wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Lol try again on my laptop,,this hooligan program on sky sports.

:lol: Made me chuckle

Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs this aint school?you now what im saying...

*know

Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

If I read that right it seems to be something about English hooligans not getting a chance to fight in Poland and the Ukraine.

TBH I can't say that is top of my concerned list, may be you should try an English Message Board?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

The Lad wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

:lol: Made me chuckle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Poor Swansealad

Almost makes you feel sorry for the man, gets a right mauling on here :angel4:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:25 pm

What time is it on Please Paul ? not bad son not bad 7/10 for effort :D