Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerrad

Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Quick questions.

What is he meant to have done to be shipped out of the club. I don't rate him, but is there a reason people think he is going ?

Re: Anthony Gerrad

Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Not good enough, end of for me.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm

He's shit :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Ah okay, yea like I said I don't rate him, was he the guy that had the falling out earlier in the season ?

Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Gerrard was heavily linked with Ipswich during January, had Ipswich scouts watching him in a reserve game a couple of months ago and he did a tweet before the Palace game suggesting he is leaving, I think it's safe to assume he will be off to Ipswich this summer.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

chopsy as f**k and has a ridic ego for his ability. when hes dropped from the squad spends all day cheering on other teams on twitter etc etc

Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

jooshy wrote:chopsy as f**k and has a ridic ego for his ability. when hes dropped from the squad spends all day cheering on other teams on twitter etc etc

How dare the guy congratulate friends of his at other teams.

Clearly puts him in the same category as Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler...

Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm

he is a SELF CENTRE PRICK. that is all! :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:he is a SELF CENTRE PRICK. that is all! :ayatollah:

So are most people on here.

Your point is?

Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm

I have always rated AG but for some reason it just doesn't work out for him here, but it did at Hull :?:

Also he and Darcy Blake were the best CH partership we have had since Johnson and Loovens for that little run they had together at the end of the 2009/10 season.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 pm

nerd wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:he is a SELF CENTRE PRICK. that is all! :ayatollah:

So are most people on here.

Your point is?

by the way he is on twitter, moaning all the time, etc...then he is a player we can do without! that is my point