Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Travelling Away

Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm looking to travel away in the pre season but haven't done it before. I usually buy my home tickets using eticketing on the website. Will I be able to do this for a pre season away game too or will it be like the regular season where you need a season ticket or away travel membership to purchase a ticket?

Re: Travelling Away

Mon May 14, 2012 6:00 pm

CCFCMorris wrote:I'm looking to travel away in the pre season but haven't done it before. I usually buy my home tickets using eticketing on the website. Will I be able to do this for a pre season away game too or will it be like the regular season where you need a season ticket or away travel membership to purchase a ticket?

Pay on the gate, probably.

Have you got a list of the fixtures, please?

Mon May 14, 2012 6:07 pm

No, but read on Wales Online that we have away games against Cheltenham, Forest Green Rovers, Barry and Luton and have a home game against a prem side yet to be announced. :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeovil, not Luton sorry :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah, I read that, too. I couldn't find anything on our club's official site, so I'll have to look on the other clubs' sites.

:thumbup:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:14 pm

CCFCMorris wrote:I'm looking to travel away in the pre season but haven't done it before. I usually buy my home tickets using eticketing on the website. Will I be able to do this for a pre season away game too or will it be like the regular season where you need a season ticket or away travel membership to purchase a ticket?

Always been pay on the gate for away friendly's. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: