Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm

We shall see :ayatollah:

Re: George Boyd & Grant McCann

Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Blue/Red Army wrote:We shall see :ayatollah:

We shall indeed.

Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

I would love the pair of them, but I really think we are hitting the silly season and rumours are flying around everywhere!

Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Would be impressed with them two and the Posh Keeper Joe Lewis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Wouldn't mind those two :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:40 pm

I heard we have enquired about Boyd (Posh want around 1m for him because he is transfer listed) and McCann is without a club and is believed to be interested highly in joining us

Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Blue/Red Army wrote:I heard we have enquired about Boyd (Posh want around 1m for him because he is transfer listed) and McCann is without a club and is believed to be interested highly in joining us

Nothing deffo just interest then? :?:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Not good enough for Peterborough, why are they good enough for us? I dont really want any of them to be honest. Boyd goes missing too often, McCann is OK but why have they let him go, and Lewis would be a poor replacement for Heaton.

Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:Not good enough for Peterborough, why are they good enough for us? I dont really want any of them to be honest. Boyd goes missing too often, McCann is OK but why have they let him go, and Lewis would be a poor replacement for Heaton.

George Boyd is on the transfer list for turning down new contract and McCann was released because he rejected new contract and it run out

Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:Not good enough for Peterborough, why are they good enough for us? I dont really want any of them to be honest. Boyd goes missing too often, McCann is OK but why have they let him go, and Lewis would be a poor replacement for Heaton.

OK :?

Mon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Blue/Red Army wrote:

George Boyd is on the transfer list for turning down new contract and McCann was released because he rejected new contract and it run out

Are you there agent? ;)

Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Never been a George Boyd fan, and exactly what we don't need, a wide narrow player.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Never been a George Boyd fan, and exactly what we don't need, a wide narrow player.

George Boyd is at his best as an attacking midfielder who floats behind the front man, he would be perfect in our current 4-4-1-1 system.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

MM hasn't even spoken to TG about who he wants yet , But he told you....

You must be very special. ;)

Mon May 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Never been a George Boyd fan, and exactly what we don't need, a wide narrow player.

George Boyd is at his best as an attacking midfielder who floats behind the front man, he would be perfect in our current 4-4-1-1 system.

Ahem. Joe Mason :ayatollah:

But I'd still like Boyd nonetheless :lol: