Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 100m?

Mon May 14, 2012 5:39 pm

brackla bluebird wrote:are you jokers real totally and utterly obsessed with everything cardiff city you are shitting yourselves that somebody fancies putting money into us or investing in the city itself why do you despise everything and everyone from east of port talbot i dont know but one thing is certain you lot are the most paranoid insular people on this planet dont try and advise us what to do with our club you would love us to go through like you did twice so youre opinions including youre bankrupt chairman and manager which always contain digs at cardiff city are pathetic and childish so worry about huw boy and his agenda please we are ok we will survive jack and prosper too .

and breathe

Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Without being negative?do u not think this money they are promising u is a bit suspect?reason being why did they not put some in aroun jan?
Yes u were told that cash was available as so u were told in aug that there was 25m to spend yet nothing come off it?.
This guy dont give a toss about u only making money,if they were life long bluebirds then ok but lets face it before they took u ove, not only did they not know cardiff but theu did not know wales.
Your resent history shows how easly led u are snd i suspect this 100 m is all but talk.,and what ever cash they put in they will want back,so before u start thinking about the prem and champs league u should take a step back and reflect on the promises and shit u have been fed for the last 10 years.
And if they do say they are investing 100 m and do how much change do think ther will be for players after extending your ground(witch i find wierd as u dont fill it)new training ground and all that plus your debt ,and who knows how much that is ,,40,,50,70,,mill?there is somthing not right with them and before u start waving there flags and killing your dogs and inviting them to your house for dog curry u should stop and think before u end up in the same boat but playing in red and loosing your id..as thats whats around the corner if u just roll over and take all there plans for this money..
Just a thought..

i can't be bothered to read it. take your bitterness elsewere.

Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:U realy are lads...many clubs in shit st..pompy.rangers..bolton. but they aint selling ther souls...whats worst is the change you lot have had in less then a week?last week u done your selfs proud by standing up for your club now most are backing it ffs

Do I detect a hint of fear in your recent posts my friend?

Is the real reason you're posting because you're genuinely afraid that we'll get this £100mil investment and gate crash the Premiership party?

Lets be honest, if a businessman turned up at your place offering £100mil for your lot to play in pink mankini's with a peg as a badge you lot would be on your knees quicker than Monica Lewinsky.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

who cares woof woof curry :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Without being negative?do u not think this money they are promising u is a bit suspect?reason being why did they not put some in aroun jan?
Yes u were told that cash was available as so u were told in aug that there was 25m to spend yet nothing come off it?.
This guy dont give a toss about u only making money,if they were life long bluebirds then ok but lets face it before they took u ove, not only did they not know cardiff but theu did not know wales.
Your resent history shows how easly led u are snd i suspect this 100 m is all but talk.,and what ever cash they put in they will want back,so before u start thinking about the prem and champs league u should take a step back and reflect on the promises and shit u have been fed for the last 10 years.
And if they do say they are investing 100 m and do how much change do think ther will be for players after extending your ground(witch i find wierd as u dont fill it)new training ground and all that plus your debt ,and who knows how much that is ,,40,,50,70,,mill?there is somthing not right with them and before u start waving there flags and killing your dogs and inviting them to your house for dog curry u should stop and think before u end up in the same boat but playing in red and loosing your id..as thats whats around the corner if u just roll over and take all there plans for this money..
Just a thought..

never know anser to jan window, but as you know we dont have much options at moment and there isnt one club in country including yours when in same position wouldnt agree to whats proposed with compromise of course! maybe i am in minority but i bellieve there is more to come later! whats not in dispute is if he puts in the money he says he will, its going to be changed into equity shares, which means all the debt is his not the clubs thats a fact! so to make return he must have master plan as only way get money back is if city are succesful, to this end i believe there is further investors waiting to come on board at later stage! as for identity well we will see as one says history will tell if worth it or not!