Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

100m?

Mon May 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Without being negative?do u not think this money they are promising u is a bit suspect?reason being why did they not put some in aroun jan?
Yes u were told that cash was available as so u were told in aug that there was 25m to spend yet nothing come off it?.
This guy dont give a toss about u only making money,if they were life long bluebirds then ok but lets face it before they took u ove, not only did they not know cardiff but theu did not know wales.
Your resent history shows how easly led u are snd i suspect this 100 m is all but talk.,and what ever cash they put in they will want back,so before u start thinking about the prem and champs league u should take a step back and reflect on the promises and shit u have been fed for the last 10 years.
And if they do say they are investing 100 m and do how much change do think ther will be for players after extending your ground(witch i find wierd as u dont fill it)new training ground and all that plus your debt ,and who knows how much that is ,,40,,50,70,,mill?there is somthing not right with them and before u start waving there flags and killing your dogs and inviting them to your house for dog curry u should stop and think before u end up in the same boat but playing in red and loosing your id..as thats whats around the corner if u just roll over and take all there plans for this money..
Just a thought..

Re: 100m?

Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Why would you even take the time to post such a huge thread.

Obsessed.

And no i didnt read it.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:25 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Without being negative?do u not think this money they are promising u is a bit suspect?reason being why did they not put some in aroun jan?
Yes u were told that cash was available as so u were told in aug that there was 25m to spend yet nothing come off it?.
This guy dont give a toss about u only making money,if they were life long bluebirds then ok but lets face it before they took u ove, not only did they not know cardiff but theu did not know wales.
Your resent history shows how easly led u are snd i suspect this 100 m is all but talk.,and what ever cash they put in they will want back,so before u start thinking about the prem and champs league u should take a step back and reflect on the promises and shit u have been fed for the last 10 years.
And if they do say they are investing 100 m and do how much change do think ther will be for players after extending your ground(witch i find wierd as u dont fill it)new training ground and all that plus your debt ,and who knows how much that is ,,40,,50,70,,mill?there is somthing not right with them and before u start waving there flags and killing your dogs and inviting them to your house for dog curry u should stop and think before u end up in the same boat but playing in red and loosing your id..as thats whats around the corner if u just roll over and take all there plans for this money..
Just a thought..

I know my grammar was bad at times but f**k me anyone know of any swahili translaters about :?

Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm

bleed_blue wrote:Why would you even take the time to post such a huge thread.

Obsessed.

And no i didnt read it.

I read a couple of lines then got out the Enigma code book.

I reckon I can answer why the cash was only now available though.
It was because the Langstone deal has only now been finalised. (imho)

Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Without being negative?do u not think this money they are promising u is a bit suspect?reason being why did they not put some in aroun jan?
Just a thought..

I know my grammar was bad at times but f**k me anyone know of any swahili translaters about :?

I think it's Thai, like his wife.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Wife left me and not working...xbox doing my head in so i thought i would share my thoughts with my eastern delights

Mon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Just a thought..

I think it's Thai, like his wife.

That just happens to be his sister as well :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I wouldn't want you to get too stressed.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm

And there is me trying to be nice to u and stop u making total mugs of your self..o dear?there is just no reasoning with some folk i gess.
Anyway enjoy the dog curry

Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wife left me and not working...xbox doing my head in so i thought i would share my thoughts with my eastern delights

You mean she was mercenary? Wow, that's a shock - not.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wife left me and not working...xbox doing my head in so i thought i would share my thoughts with my eastern delights

What you been playing mush?

Mon May 14, 2012 4:32 pm

bleed_blue wrote:Why would you even take the time to post such a huge thread.

Obsessed.

And no i didnt read it.

Swansea obsessed with us? get real, look at the club they have, they don't splash cash which is surely a good thing, we are bending over and pulling trousers down for these Malaysians just to get some money, like a man on the street.

BLUE NOT RED!

Mon May 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I will say this only once - "They wanted the club to be theirs alone before investing anymore"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And there is me trying to be nice to u and stop u making total mugs of your self..o dear?there is just no reasoning with some folk i gess.
Anyway enjoy the dog curry

Well don't, now fook off!

Mon May 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I will say this only once - "They wanted the club to be theirs alone before investing anymore"

Which is blackmail, this is our club, i don't want it changed! we are seriously becoming a laughing stock, just look on planet gypos

Mon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Battle stations midway..old game but quality st...

Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Anyway enjoy the dog curry

:lol: Thread not going the way you hoped? How very generalising of you.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Blue/Red Army wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:I will say this only once - "They wanted the club to be theirs alone before investing anymore"

Which is blackmail, this is our club, i don't want it changed! we are seriously becoming a laughing stock, just look on planet gypos

Do you really care whats posted on a rivals message board?

Get real mun. :D :D

Mon May 14, 2012 4:39 pm

U realy are lads...many clubs in shit st..pompy.rangers..bolton. but they aint selling ther souls...whats worst is the change you lot have had in less then a week?last week u done your selfs proud by standing up for your club now most are backing it ffs

Mon May 14, 2012 4:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:U realy are lads...many clubs in shit st..pompy.rangers..bolton. but they aint selling ther souls...whats worst is the change you lot have had in less then a week?last week u done your selfs proud by standing up for your club now most are backing it ffs

I ain't for the change still, but your concern is the best arguement so far for me changing my mind.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:44 pm

yeah youre right..

pompey may not even exist next season,
rangers have been fiddling and taking the piss for far too long and may not be around either.
bolton have been in the championship 12hours and have parachute payments coming in.

hardly a similar scenario is it.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:45 pm

swansealad69 wrote:U realy are lads...many clubs in shit st..pompy.rangers..bolton. but they aint selling ther souls...whats worst is the change you lot have had in less then a week?last week u done your selfs proud by standing up for your club now most are backing it ffs

f**k off, why should anyone do anything, just because you think they should? :D :D

Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Wayne S wrote:

I ain't for the change still, but your concern is the best arguement so far for me changing my mind.

You're right Wayne, the jacks are coming on here to egg everyone on the go against the Malaysians.

Sad as... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm

We have not sold our souls - we may be playing in a red strip next year - what is the big deal about that when the possible alternative might have been more severe!! We will retain our badge and nickname.

We will have one owner, who will cover all outstanding monies owed and not stitch up its creditors like ssumsea did twice!!

Its called business and until a billionaire from Cardiff comes forward it's the only offer on the table.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm

No one cares what you think. No wonder your wife pissed off.

Mon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Blue/Red Army wrote:

If your trolling their website then more fool you.Who gives a toss what those fuckers are saying.The only thing your doing is giving this guy a hard-on in the absence of his wife.What goes around,comes around,always has,always will and when it happens this saddo will disappear up his own arse.Whats the odds Brenda being the next manager at villa. :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Red shirts at the start..as for trying to cause problems ?why?whats to gain for doing that?u should keep your id and not be blackmaild in to doing this..but thats the case for the uk in whole,this country sells its self out and it has made us a sell out country.
But has for bringing my split in to it i would rather not as ...

Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Red shirts at the start..as for trying to cause problems ?why?whats to gain for doing that?u should keep your id and not be blackmaild in to doing this..but thats the case for the uk in whole,this country sells its self out and it has made us a sell out country.
But has for bringing my split in to it i would rather not as ...

The point is, who the feck are you to tell us what to do or should be doing?

Feck orff! :D :D :D

Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm

are you jokers real totally and utterly obsessed with everything cardiff city you are shitting yourselves that somebody fancies putting money into us or investing in the city itself why do you despise everything and everyone from east of port talbot i dont know but one thing is certain you lot are the most paranoid insular people on this planet dont try and advise us what to do with our club you would love us to go through like you did twice so youre opinions including youre bankrupt chairman and manager which always contain digs at cardiff city are pathetic and childish so worry about huw boy and his agenda please we are ok we will survive jack and prosper too .

Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Just a thought..

Do they have schools in Swansea shocking use of the English language :lol: