Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DANIEL M SHIRT DESIGN

Mon May 14, 2012 3:45 pm

To be fair both kits are acceptable to me. If we have to change our colours that design should unite both fans here and in Malaysia.

Sorry for not putting pictures to this message but I don't know how to do it!!!! perhaps one of you switched on IT guys can do it?

Re: DANIEL M SHIRT DESIGN

Mon May 14, 2012 4:00 pm

here u go pal... :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Here's the thread with a few more of my designs in if you're interested, thanks for you kind words btw :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80334

Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 pm

The black and yellow one is mint , i would buy that , has club been sent black and yellow and red and white one ?

Mon May 14, 2012 4:09 pm

darran1927 wrote:The black and yellow one is mint , i would buy that , has club been sent black and yellow and red and white one ?

It is lush :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:10 pm

All of these designs are really good.

Pity the "city" didn't think of asking us for suggestions so that we would have felt part of the process sooner

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Anyone have a preference as to which one? Red on top or Blue on top.

Why do I like the one with red on top more. Am I subliminally choosing a change of colour? :shock:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Daniel
Thanks for that. The club couldn't do any worse than choose your designs put a copyright on them straight away.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: