Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GARY NEVILLE

Mon May 14, 2012 2:43 pm

He has got it made. As good a career off the pitch as on it by the looks. Part of the England set up now and still keeping his sky sports role.

Re: GARY NEVILLE

Mon May 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Like him. Good pundit. Not afraid to tell it like it is and talks a lot of sense.

Also more credence to his view, especially when talking about trophies, winning leagues.etc as hes been there and done it.

Not as biased as I thought he was going to be either.

Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

And tactically astute....

plus he despises scousers

Top man

Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Hate him as a footballer.

I like him has a pundit, he knows his stuff and is not biased at all. :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Like him. Good pundit. Not afraid to tell it like it is and talks a lot of sense.

Also more credence to his view, especially when talking about trophies, winning leagues.etc as hes been there and done it.

Mon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm

IS A GENIUS!!!!!!

Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... staff.html

Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:He has got it made. As good a career off the pitch as on it by the looks. Part of the England set up now and still keeping his sky sports role.

I must say he has impressed me in his role of pundit on Skysports and one thing he does ishe tells it as it is.

Next England manager. :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

castleblue wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:He has got it made. As good a career off the pitch as on it by the looks. Part of the England set up now and still keeping his sky sports role.

I must say he has impressed me in his role of pundit on Skysports and one thing he does ishe tells it as it is.

Next England manager. :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Next United manager ;)

Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

polo wrote:Like him. Good pundit. Not afraid to tell it like it is and talks a lot of sense.

this

Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 pm

can't stand his accent though :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

He does come across very well i must admit.