Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EPIC FAIL .............COOOOOCK

Mon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Was just in the pound shop with my Mrs and I asked the guy stacking the shelves how much the Monster drinks were and he said a quid :oops: :oops: I said to the Wife we better get a few in before they go back up in price. The guy looked at me like I was a jack and said "they won't go up sir" my Mrs was rolling around with :lol: and :oops: .
Cock award goes to me today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: EPIC FAIL .............COOOOOCK

Mon May 14, 2012 2:28 pm

You collecting these awards in Abundance this week Nukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is there anyone, anywhere you haven't upset this week :shock: :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Chief as far as I know that is the first of the week :lol: but who haven't I offended recently I will get back to you on that one :D

Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Was just in the pound shop with my Mrs and I asked the guy stacking the shelves how much the Monster drinks were and he said a quid :oops: :oops: I said to the Wife we better get a few in before they go back up in price. The guy looked at me like I was a jack and said "they won't go up sir" my Mrs was rolling around with :lol: and :oops: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only Nukes could come out with that :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 pm

O dear mate looking for anothet jacket i take it??! :roll:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Was just in the pound shop with my Mrs and I asked the guy stacking the shelves how much the Monster drinks were and he said a quid :oops: :oops: I said to the Wife we better get a few in before they go back up in price. The guy looked at me like I was a jack and said "they won't go up sir" my Mrs was rolling around with :lol: and :oops: .

HAHA..

I was in Saundersfoot on the weekend, outised a £1.20 shop.. they were selling sunglasses.. and taking the piss, i sed to the missus, how much are they!? and some women looked for a price for me!! D'oh!!!

Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O dear mate looking for anothet jacket i take it??! :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:47 pm

You cheeky fook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You cheeky fook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They sell coats, 5 for £5 :D :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah but to top it off we went to Tesco and they had these fancy tree's. I said to cath that will look good in the living room and she said they go outside they are real. No its not i said shook the fooking thing and all the leaves fell off :o :o :lol: :lol: I tell you it aint been my day. I have avoided saying anything else now :? :cry: :lol: