Plymouth manager

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm

About to be sacked today.

Re: Plymouth manager

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm

About time, theyve suffered enough.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, their squad isn't too bad. It's not the best but he hasn't bought that well considering what they need and a place like Plymouth should be challenging for promotion to the Premiership.

I like Sturrock but his time is over. I wonder who they'll get in? Maybe Darren Ferguson? The managerial merry-go-round!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Couldn't they wait until after Boxing Day :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Couldn't they wait until after Boxing Day :lol:

Yes they should off :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a shit bore draw against Plymouth! They'll draft in someone who can carve out a dull 4-5-1 point and ruin the festive period for all of us!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Paul Mariner will take over no doubt

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Anyone who spends 700k on Simon Walton and 500k on Steve Mclean deserves to be sacked. :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Zabier wrote:Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a shit bore draw against Plymouth! They'll draft in someone who can carve out a dull 4-5-1 point and ruin the festive period for all of us!

You are right by there son, we always have boring games against them at xmas.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm gutted as well. I missed the Preston match because of a stag weekend in Edinburgh, I'll be missing the Leicester game because I am best man at a wedding (honestly, unforgivable planning or what!) so that game will be my first Cardiff home game in ages... if it's shit, I'll cry.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Plymouth like Cardiff a sleeping giant with a huge catchment area!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I see sky have now released the news of pauls dismissal. With his health that was probably his last job as a manager.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Damn shame, who's gonna take Comminges off our hands in January if not Sturrock?!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Zabier wrote:Yeah, their squad isn't too bad. It's not the best but he hasn't bought that well considering what they need and a place like Plymouth should be challenging for promotion to the Premiership.

I like Sturrock but his time is over. I wonder who they'll get in? Maybe Darren Ferguson? The managerial merry-go-round!

They're fans are terrible!

GREEEEEN ARRRMEEEEEYYYY

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 pm

That was so funny going up there and just taking the piss out of them with that. :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 pm

You Done it again, TNT You got that right I told Plymouth fans last night after you said it on here and never thought the board would sack him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 77,00.html

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Spence wrote:Anyone who spends 700k on Simon Walton and 500k on Steve Mclean deserves to be sacked. :lol:

That would put Dave Jones halfway to the sack too, then :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm

baker wrote:
Zabier wrote:Yeah, their squad isn't too bad. It's not the best but he hasn't bought that well considering what they need and a place like Plymouth should be challenging for promotion to the Premiership.

GREEEEEN ARRRMEEEEEYYYY

They're is a term used for: They are

You should have used the term: Their (as you are referring to a belonging of someone/something)

YES! Before you ask, i am the forum spell checker and grammar correction unit! :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Merlin wrote:
baker wrote:

GREEEEEN ARRRMEEEEEYYYY

You should have used the term: Their (as you are referring to a belonging of someone/something)

YES! Before you ask, i am the forum spell checker and grammar correction unit! :lol:

Shouldn't that be I instead of i
:lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm

yes it should. But i can't work out how to get a capital letter mid sentence on my mobile!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Merlin wrote:yes it should. But i can't work out how to get a capital letter mid sentence on my mobile!

Again shouldn't it be:

" Yes it should " Capital at the start ?

LOL only pulling your plonker mate! :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Merlin wrote:
baker wrote:

GREEEEEN ARRRMEEEEEYYYY

You're now the forum muppet!