Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As it stands at the moment.......

Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Is the red kit / badge change defo not happening or is everything still up in the air at the moment?

Re: As it stands at the moment.......

Sun May 13, 2012 9:57 pm

TG put an open letter on the official website on Thursday. States clearly that we will be playing in blue at home next season. With a bluebird badge. That should have been the end of the story, but something is not right. Just a hunch, but a lot of people are suggesting that the home shirt will be red. If the Malaysians go back on this, it will tell us all that we need to know about them.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:TG put an open letter on the official website on Thursday. States clearly that we will be playing in blue at home next season. With a bluebird badge. That should have been the end of the story, but something is not right. Just a hunch, but a lot of people are suggesting that the home shirt will be red. If the Malaysians go back on this, it will tell us all that we need to know about them.

Stop being so negative and paranoid. Just wait and see what happens.

I think them saving our club has a lot more to say about them.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:TG put an open letter on the official website on Thursday. States clearly that we will be playing in blue at home next season. With a bluebird badge. That should have been the end of the story, but something is not right. Just a hunch, but a lot of people are suggesting that the home shirt will be red. If the Malaysians go back on this, it will tell us all that we need to know about them.

Which is what exactly?

If there is any about turn now it will be because we beg them to change their minds so that we can cop the £100m

Sun May 13, 2012 10:57 pm

The open letter does make it difficult for them to now go back to red IMO.

To release the letter IMO they must have been fuming.

I predict a difficult season ahead.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The open letter does make it difficult for them to now go back to red IMO.

Nah - you aint got nothing to worry about , they got big plans and have already made serious investments in hotels , house of sport etc -- all will go ahead.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:The open letter does make it difficult for them to now go back to red IMO.

Nah - you aint got nothing to worry about , they got big plans and have already made serious investments in hotels , house of sport etc -- all will go ahead.

Daya do you think we will play in red at home this season?

If it was me I would withdraw all further investment then ballot ST holders next season.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

what hotels?

Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

ccfclover wrote:what hotels?

I believe he means the one pmg initially bought.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Worst Scenarios

option 1----
Malaysins are totally pissed off by Racism . negative comments and attitude of fans so decide to pull out and sell the club plunging us into financial disaster with administration and 12 point deduction next year.

Optoin 2 --Malaysians pissed off --dont want to invest any more money but still want to stay involved to protect their investments so far--possibly whilst looking for new buyers.--putting in just enough money to keep us afloat--selling our best players and no budget for Malkey this summer-Major cuts in wages and overheads to make the club a profit making organisation.This would mean losing Whitts Turner, Mason and possibly a few others and buying kids or r ubbish on free transfers--I.e Slow decline

Best Scenarios

Option 3====. Malaysians realise that they have pissed off die hard fans and rode roughshot over traditions--make very few changes but still invest the 100 million with new training facilities, new stand next year--big warchest for Malky and Blue shirts forever.

Option 4. ----- Malaysians realise they cant change too much so opt for a lesser amount of investment with plans for training ground and new stadium on hold---small kitty for Malky about 2 million. We are still Bluebirds --same badge and the new kit is mostly Blue with a Red dragon embossed into it,

I think Option 4 is the most likely and after the week weve had ill settle for that

Perhaps next year we will be more sensible about the big plan