Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl / Annis

Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Are there any plans for the guys who attended last weeks meetings to meet up with VT while he is over. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl / Annis

Sun May 13, 2012 9:06 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Are there any plans for the guys who attended last weeks meetings to meet up with VT while he is over. :ayatollah:

At the moments its only TG going to the meeting on behalf of VT.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Are there any plans for the guys who attended last weeks meetings to meet up with VT while he is over. :ayatollah:

Dont you think " fans meetings" should be left in the past ?

Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Daya wrote:

This club works hard to correspond with its fans on a weekly basis, the fact that 35,000 emails go out to 'our' fans every week and given also that the club has conducted countless surveys and meetings on ranging issues over the years and invites 'our' fans to input their ideas is something that many other clubs don't do, so myself personally I hope the interaction does not stop.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Is the meeting confirmed for tomorrow or Tuesday?

Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Is the meeting confirmed for tomorrow or Tuesday?

tomorrow.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:

This club works hard to correspond with its fans on a weekly basis, the fact that 35,000 emails go out to 'our' fans every week and given also that the club has conducted countless surveys and meetings on ranging issues over the years and invites 'our' fans to input their ideas is something that many other clubs don't do, so myself personally I hope the interaction does not stop.

Emails are one thing - even though mainly a sales tool. Fans meetings in my opinion should stop. Nigel Blues had it right in my opinion when he said Premership Ambitions, Blue Square operations or something to that effect.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

sorry TG was who i meant :D

Personally i thinks its a good idea. Even thou i am fully behind the re-branding i think it would be good for TG to speak direct to the fans, as i feel this is the best chance of a deal being made. i really hope its good news that comes out of that meeting.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:

tomorrow.

Top man Carl. :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 am

carlccfc wrote:

tomorrow.

I think its been changed for Tuesday now Carl.