Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Holidays

Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Marc wrote:Turkey in 2 weeks :D

same, where you off ? :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm reading this thread from my balcony at the Atlantica princess hotel in Rhodes (little lad having an afternoon nap)

And I've got a 11 night holiday in Kos booked for Sept.....yeah I like Greece

Nothing like a countries enconomic melt down to drive down holiday prices :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm

lanzarote in june :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm

MichaelSimmonjds wrote:

Olu Deniz mate, where about you going :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Marc wrote:
MichaelSimmonjds wrote:

What hotel mate ? I was in the Turquoise hotel last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Great resort Olu Deniz :D

Mon May 14, 2012 2:55 pm

polo wrote:Wheres everyone off this year?

Two weeks in this place from Wednesday should hopefully relieve the stresses of work, ccfc and inboxes :D

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/e ... llage.html

Paphos,Cyprus 24th June for 2 weeks all inclusive :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cant bloody wait 8-)

Mon May 14, 2012 4:09 pm

caerblue wrote:lanzarote in june :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just come back from fuerteventura went over to lanzarote for the day nice trip on armas ferry well worth 19euros rtn all in all great time ;) ;) :ayatollah: ENJOY IT :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Any one know of any apartments or cheap holidays for last week of July, I've got factory shut down and travel agents want nearly £2000 for a week to Majorca for me missis and baby, and I ain't paying that, and I need a holiday bad :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Any one know of any apartments or cheap holidays for last week of July, I've got factory shut down and travel agents want nearly £2000 for a week to Majorca for me missis and baby, and I ain't paying that, and I need a holiday bad :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Any one know of any apartments or cheap holidays for last week of July, I've got factory shut down and travel agents want nearly £2000 for a week to Majorca for me missis and baby, and I ain't paying that, and I need a holiday bad :lol:

i know of an apartment in lanzarote for 175 a week but best you check flight prices

Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

irishblue wrote:
caerblue wrote:lanzarote in june :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just come back from fuerteventura went over to lanzarote for the day nice trip on armas ferry well worth 19euros rtn all in all great time ;) ;) :ayatollah: ENJOY IT :ayatollah:

went fuerteventura last feb caleta de fuste had a great time,purto del carmen in lanzarote freebie mrs parents place :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
MichaelSimmonjds wrote:

What hotel mate ? I was in the Turquoise hotel last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Great resort Olu Deniz :D

Club Sun City Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....all inclusive with flights 700 Cannock ones ;) :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Used to go to Ibiza every year, can't quite hack it anymore.

I think i'l stay in this entire summer, the Grandkids can fook off. They want me to take them down Carmarthen, I says I don't want to go there, i'l end up smelling like shit and attracting TB :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Used to go to Ibiza every year, can't quite hack it anymore.

I think i'l stay in this entire summer, the Grandkids can fook off. They want me to take them down Carmarthen, I says I don't want to go there, i'l end up smelling like shit and attracting TB :old:

Fake.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

polo wrote:Blackwood ill be glad to have familiair company mate.

Last year my eldest daughter made friends with a kid whos father owned his own hair salon in Brighton. Could av f*cking killed her. Trying to make small talk with a woosy was most difficult I have to say to the point started going out of the hotel I was that fed up of him and his camp stories.

The mother had fantastic norks though.

Oh f*cking hell :-D. On the plus side though Cant beat a good set of norks!!

Mon May 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Magaluf again! :D :ayatollah: