Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN LIVE WITH BADGE CHANGE

Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm

i could even live with change from blue to red,but what i will never forgive is the way we let the arse tappers off the hook when we could have finished the bastards.

Re: I CAN LIVE WITH BADGE CHANGE

Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

I think everyone agrees now that the badge change is F./ All --Dont care if its a Dragon or a Pig

Most of us about 75 % dont care about the shirt being mostly red

one week and the threat of admin has changed it all

If someone was offering me 100 million investment id wear anything they asked and walk down Queen street with my Dick hanging out

Sun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Mafor wrote:I think everyone agrees now that the badge change is F./ All --Dont care if its a Dragon or a Pig

If someone was offering me 100 million investment id wear anything they asked and walk down Queen street with my Dick hanging out

^must say i'd do the exact same tbh! :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Mafor, probably best you don't do that :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 am

Mafor wrote:I think everyone agrees now that the badge change is F./ All --Dont care if its a Dragon or a Pig

Where are you getting these stats from? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 5:39 am

That's funny. Every single one of my mates including those who support other clubs think we should not play in red and that we would be swapping our identity for cash.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 am

There's not a team in the Championship who wouldn't change their colours for £100m and only about 5 or 6 in the Premier who wouldn't consider it :roll:

The fact that this could safeguard for generations to come (i.e. equity not loans unlike previous owners) make this a massive decision and soemthing, no matter how unpalatable, we have to consider.

I've changed my tune and I'm now all for it, I've supported this club since 1971 and, frankly, I think we deserve at least a season in the Prem and, the way I see it, this is the best chance of getting it :ayatollah: