Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Visit Malaysia

Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 pm

For anyone who can afford the flight, I would thoroughly recommend a visit. I went there in my teens when my Uncle worked out there. You can look forward to - fantastic resorts, incredible 5 star hotels for the price of something like a 2 star hotel over here, beautiful food, amazing weather in the right season, and a shopping experience that makes St David's 2 look like Cardiff market - they've probably got something like the Ipad 6 on sale there already.

Re: Visit Malaysia

Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm

nickblue22 wrote:For anyone who can afford the flight, I would thoroughly recommend a visit. I went there in my teens when my Uncle worked out there. You can look forward to - fantastic resorts, incredible 5 star hotels for the price of something like a 2 star hotel over here, beautiful food, amazing weather in the right season, and a shopping experience that makes St David's 2 look like Cardiff market - they've probably got something like the Ipad 6 on sale there already.

When you arrived off the plane, did they roll out the red or the blue carpet. :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Red, obviously, but I stepped around it.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:22 pm

nickblue22 wrote:Red, obviously, but I stepped around it.

:lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Spot on, I had three weeks there loved it, found it strange when there was no fourth floor in the hotels, apparently its their unlucky number, that's why Ross mc cormac had to leave :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 am

I'm there now. I prefer Thailand, so I'm changing my plans and leaving tomorrow :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 am

Thailand by far the best...going back feb for a month..

Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thailand by far the best...going back feb for a month..

thailand ladyboys cheaper? ;)

Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Every hole is a goal and if you pay 20 quid for a stunning thai bird for the night and it turns out to be jeff from bolton with a bigger dixk then u ?well u might as well get your moneys worth but dont reach round and grab whats hanging?? :?

Mon May 14, 2012 2:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Every hole is a goal and if you pay 20 quid for a stunning thai bird for the night and it turns out to be jeff from bolton with a bigger dixk then u ?well u might as well get your moneys worth but dont reach round and grab whats hanging?? :?

Jeff from Bolton :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Every hole is a goal and if you pay 20 quid for a stunning thai bird for the night and it turns out to be jeff from bolton with a bigger dixk then u ?well u might as well get your moneys worth but dont reach round and grab whats hanging?? :?

Jeff from Bolton :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: