Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROMETHEUS

Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Been a while since I've looked forward to a film release so much! Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie, but the new ridley scott sci-fi film !prometheus! looks FRUKIN AWESUME and ill deffo be off to buy popcorn for this one! Loved the alien films, especially 1 and 2, but always wondered where them vicious aliens originated from! Well now! Finally! It looks like that question will be answered. And more importantly....THE ORIGINS OF MANKIND!!!! Roll'on 1st of june :ayatollah:

Re: PROMETHEUS

Sun May 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Deffo going to see that

Scott is a terrific sci fi director- if he could rediscover the formula that made Alien and Blade Runner so good he'd be talked about as one the GOAT directors

Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 pm

And "get the gringo" why does he want to be a goat?

Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

I've been hyped about this movie for almost 3 years now, the trailers look awesome even the viral videos about David and the Weyland ones with Guy Pearce.

Ridleys pulled out all the stops for this movie and I think it could be his Masterpeice.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:46 pm

aj1927 wrote:I've been hyped about this movie for almost 3 years now, the trailers look awesome even the viral videos about David and the Weyland ones with Guy Pearce.

Ridleys pulled out all the stops for this movie and I think it could be his Masterpeice.

His masterpiece?

IMO it could be another masterpiece to add to his collection!

Bladerunner, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, Alien.

American Gangster is also great!

Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm

All were great films ( BHD aside)
But I'm saying this could eclipse them all.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Karl wrote:
aj1927 wrote:I've been hyped about this movie for almost 3 years now, the trailers look awesome even the viral videos about David and the Weyland ones with Guy Pearce.

His masterpiece?

/
i got american gangster to watch...is it that good?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 pm

I am really looking forward to this...........can't wait.

Also looking forward to watching TED....trailer made me wet myself laughing :D

Sun May 13, 2012 9:32 pm

American Gangster (the Frank Lucas story) is a good account about the origins of the D.E.A and deffo worth a watch.

Good cast aswel with Crowe,Washington and Cuba Gooding jnr

Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 pm

krabb wrote:
Karl wrote:

His masterpiece?

/
i got american gangster to watch...is it that good?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Watch it!

Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Aye, same here. Pre-booked us tickets for the opening night screenings. The Raid out at the same week then not long till TDKR, all this not long after The Avengers. Not bad year for films.