Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Blue

Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

You didn't go to the game today then?

Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Man City are champions of English football, not British you bell end.

I also hear that there were thousands of very disappointed Swansea "supporters" leaving the Liberty today after watching their beloved team lose.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Wales No1 wrote:So blue is unlucky, blue makes no money, yet Man City are the champions of British football, the Malaysians are taking the piss out of you, have you no heart or soul Cardiff fans, i have never liked you but we always admired your passion for your club , your nobodies no more just a Malaysian football club in red :lol: :lol:

Got home quick..... Sad as f**k, what was the lap of honour like, you wouldn't know...... Just sad :oops:

Sun May 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Wales No1 wrote:So blue is unlucky, blue makes no money, yet Man City are the champions of British football, the Malaysians are taking the piss out of you, have you no heart or soul Cardiff fans, i have never liked you but we always admired your passion for your club , your nobodies no more just a Malaysian football club in red :lol: :lol:

Its all to do with overseas sales, something that Swansea fans will never have to concern themselves with

Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm

who the fck are you in world of football? small team in a league that thinks its the best??? ask spain germany whos best league? bet wont say premier! just your jumped up opinion a team that thinks its barcelona after 1season in league get real! we shall see next season but hey sure you will be spouting same crap again! ypou played team in red todaay and so interested in us you cant be bothered to look at your own board wonder why?? is it because its as boreing as the way play??? never mind always us to keep you interested in footy!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm

NeathBlue wrote:Man City are champions of English football, not British you bell end.

I also hear that there were thousands of very disappointed Swansea "supporters" leaving the Liberty today after watching their beloved team lose.

Hahaha!

Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm

tragic and embarrassing coming on here while your team are playing

not even good banter

Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 pm

swansea's final game of the season against one of the worlds biggest clubs and theres jacks on here. they should be having a few beers together and talking about their game. f**k me, we must be something special because these mong's are obsessed with us.

Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Wales No1 wrote:So blue is unlucky, blue makes no money, yet Man City are the champions of British football, the Malaysians are taking the piss out of you, have you no heart o
r soul Cardiff fans, i have never liked you but we always admired your passion for your club , your nobodies no more just a Malaysian football club in red :lol: :lol:

more interested in us than your little club, sad fucker

Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 pm

NeathBlue wrote:Man City are champions of English football, not British you bell end.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL

Sun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm

4.42 pm ? On match day?

Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm

yeh ha ha what a true jack he is sad git :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Simply running scared that we are going to get the investment as opposed to taking the administration option you love so much. It's just like watching paint dry..... :lol: summed you up nicely :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Wales No1 wrote:we always admired your passion for your club

Thank you :ayatollah: