Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOLVES , BOLTON AND BLACKBURN

Sun May 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Two new grounds to go to for me , I bet Moxey will be happy as a pig in shit to see Cardiff gracing the stand in Wolverhampton again , :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: WOLVES , BOLTON AND BLACKBURN

Sun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Never been to the reebok, another one to look forward to.. Went to blackburn when we had them in the cup a few yrs back.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:24 pm

I remember Blackburn rovers before Jacks dosh. They had a bald winger I think his name was Brotherton, feels like another era, almost black and white.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:24 pm

i bet they will midweek games

Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm

I've done Wolves beforevn will go Asian, not to far from sunny Luton :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I've done Wolves beforevn will go Asian, not to far from sunny Luton :ayatollah:

Let me re write that....

I've done wolves before n will go again,not to far from sunny Luton :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

did think what the f**k your on about :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

The Reebok is a nice ground just off a hotel and the Wolves one aint bad from what I remember. Never been to Blackburn and dont really fancy it tbh but I am sure I will.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Two new grounds to go to for me , I bet Moxey will be happy as a pig in shit to see Cardiff gracing the stand in Wolverhampton again , :lol: :ayatollah:

Your a plastic as far as i'm concerned, not going to an FA cup replay match in 2005 away to Blackburn. I imagine you were the first crying for tickets in 2008, the plastic element of our fanbase is startlingly large :old:

Sun May 13, 2012 7:19 pm

looking forward to all 3, heard the stewarding and policing at wolves is pretty ovr the top though.

charlton and hilsborough aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:04 pm

got some nice away games this season going to try to get a few under my belt never been to any of these 3 grounds can't wait and Charlton as well. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I remember Blackburn rovers before Jacks dosh. They had a bald winger I think his name was Brotherton, feels like another era, almost black and white.

Yep his name was Noel Brotherston

Sun May 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Two new grounds to go to for me , I bet Moxey will be happy as a pig in shit to see Cardiff gracing the stand in Wolverhampton again , :lol: :ayatollah:

Your a plastic as far as i'm concerned, not going to an FA cup replay match in 2005 away to Blackburn. I imagine you were the first crying for tickets in 2008, the plastic element of our fanbase is startlingly large :old:

Abit harsh? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

yeah cheers :ayatollah: thought i was going wrong somewhere thanks for pointing that out , i shall never miss a game again :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

yeah cheers :ayatollah: thought i was going wrong somewhere thanks for pointing that out , i shall never miss a game again :ayatollah:

Good lad, I haven't missed a match without a proper reason since 1958, I couldn't be arsed that day :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

Good lad, I haven't missed a match without a proper reason since 1958, I couldn't be arsed that day :old:

Boring fake.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

I remeber going to Bolton once in the FA cup I think it was and the game was called off, ended up going to watch the Martyrs play Burton Albion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Possibly late 90's its all a blur

Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Boring fake.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Boring fake.

yeah hence my sarcastic comment :ayatollah: