Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IMAGINE IF THAT WAS US AND SWANSEA

Sun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh my God complete Bi-Polar, If we were Man City and the Jacks were Man U, I'd buy a house down there just to gloat (until someone shot me at least)

And if it had been the other way around, I'd have to emigrate. :lol:

Re: IMAGINE IF THAT WAS US AND SWANSEA

Sun May 13, 2012 4:18 pm

With the way things are going Gwyn, you will only be able to imagine it for many years to come.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm

A league will never ever ever finish like that again.

Roy of the rovers couldnt have written that.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Oh my God complete Bi-Polar, If we were Man City and the Jacks were Man U, I'd buy a house down there just to gloat (until someone shot me at least)

they would defo shoot you for being 1 of only 7 posh people to own a house in swansea town.... :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 pm

I was not bothered who won but watched the Man City game as that was where it would be won/lost.

What an amazing spectacle - it had it all - thats why I love football!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sun May 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Mabonjack wrote:With the way things are going Gwyn, you will only be able to imagine it for many years to come.

I hear there were thousands of devastated Swansea "supporters" at the Liberty after watching their beloved team lose this afternoon.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Neathblue you are right mate, Liverpool fans of which there are thousands have been very impressed with the Swans this season, we have become their second team after the reds of course, sorry for the pun

:lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Neathblue you are right mate, Liverpool fans of which there are thousands have been very impressed with the Swans this season, we have become their second team after the reds of course, sorry for the pun

Did your club have to ask you all not to wear your Liverpool clobber today? :lol:

Lots of disappointed Jacks in Swansea tonight after a disappointing result.

Sun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

NeathBlue wrote:
Mabonjack wrote:Neathblue you are right mate, Liverpool fans of which there are thousands have been very impressed with the Swans this season, we have become their second team after the reds of course, sorry for the pun

Did your club have to ask you all not to wear your Liverpool clobber today? :lol:

Been wearing my Swans clobber since 1970, its party time down here Elvis is everywhere some Liverpool fans a little shook up but seem to have enjoyed their trip to the footballing capital of Wales.

Sun May 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Mabonjack wrote:
NeathBlue wrote:

Been wearing my Swans clobber since 1970, its party time down here Elvis is everywhere some Liverpool fans a little shook up but seem to have enjoyed their trip to the footballing capital of Wales.

WHAT the L'pool fans are in Cardiff :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 pm

One day that will definitely happen.... in the battle to get out of League two. :old:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:59 pm

polo wrote:A league will never ever ever finish like that again.

i think the 1989 season finish was better to be honest! ... but that today was a very close 2nd with our 1924 team a close 3rd!

Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

AHERNE wrote:
polo wrote:A league will never ever ever finish like that again.

i think the 1989 season finish was better to be honest! ... but that today was a very close 2nd with our 1924 team a close 3rd!

Not for me mate. two goals injury time to win the league instead of your fiercest rivals.

The only thing that could av topped that was if they were playing each other.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Oh my God complete Bi-Polar, If we were Man City and the Jacks were Man U, I'd buy a house down there just to gloat (until someone shot me at least)

You had your chance to have the biggest derby game in our history last season but you blew it, what fun that would of been.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Sun May 13, 2012 11:17 pm

doobie wrote:

You had your chance to have the biggest derby game in our history last season but you blew it, what fun that would of been.

My lord though you play boring football and your fans are shit :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 am

doobie wrote:

You could have watched it on the tv as you would not have come to Wembley ;) :lol: