Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOLTON here we come

Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Another new ground to visit AND a better chance of promotion IF tomorow goes ok

Re: BOLTON here we come

Sun May 13, 2012 4:17 pm

I like bolton. Sad to see them going down. But for us think bolton would be easier than QPR as bolton will probably lose alot of key players with there pretty poor finances.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Lots of unhappy people up here. Whilst I live in Wigan the Reebok is only 2mins from my house.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Lots of unhappy people up here. Whilst I live in Wigan the Reebok is only 2mins from my house.

How close is the Reebok to the train station?

Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

I definately feel sorry for Bolton and prefer them as a team, but I just think they will find it harder to go back up than QPR would have.

Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Looking forward to travelling down from Edinburgh for that one!!!!!
Hopefully tix wont be an issue otherwise il have to sit it in the home end.
Couple of hibs boys are up for a day out watching Cardiff also.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm

PtB wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Lots of unhappy people up here. Whilst I live in Wigan the Reebok is only 2mins from my house.

Horwich Parkway is a 5 min walk.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Brunel wrote:
PtB wrote:

Horwich Parkway is a 5 min walk.

I think I am right in saying that the Reebok is built on the side of a hotel? De Vere is it? You can get a pitchside room there to and watch the game...in your room! :D

The one away game the missues might not moan at.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Only went to the old ground not been to the Reebok yet. I will not be going either, don't go to the away games of the newly relegated teams, I can't quite stomach the plastic element of our support who only go to that away game cos they see it as a "big" game. :old: :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Only went to the old ground not been to the Reebok yet. I will not be going either, don't go to the away games of the newly relegated teams, I can't quite stomach the plastic element of our support who only go to that away game cos they see it as a "big" game. :old: :old:

This guy makes me laugh so much lol :lol: