Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones down the Vale today

Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 pm

In the gym. (doesnt look like he has done much of that that lately!!! :lol: )
Wonder if he is doing some bargain hunting?

in an unconnected matter Paul Quinn was training on his own in the gym yesterday morning.

Craig Conway also training on his own today, looked like recovery is going well.
:ayatollah:

Re: Dave Jones down the Vale today

Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 pm

griff105 wrote:In the gym. (doesnt look like he has done much of that that lately!!! :lol: )

in an unconnected matter Paul Quinn was training on his own in the gym yesterday morning.

Craig Conway also training on his own today, looked like recovery is going well.

Paul Quinn is leaving, good luck to him :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:
griff105 wrote:In the gym. (doesnt look like he has done much of that that lately!!! :lol: )

Paul Quinn is leaving, good luck to him :ayatollah:

Top man, sad to see him go. Epic against Leicester then night Gypes was sent off.

Jones will def be sniffing around for players. Heaton, Gypes, Dekel or Super Kev?

Sun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm

i think heaton will go to sheff wed maybe quinny aswell

Sun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm

It's ok boy'os i've let Dave Jones have my boat down in Penarth Marina for a few day's for his reward of getting my beloved Owls promoted! ;) In Dave Jones We Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm

sam salim wrote:It's ok boy'os i've let Dave Jones have my boat down in Penarth Marina for a few day's for his reward of getting my beloved Owls promoted! ;) In Dave Jones We Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i just seen hoim rowing it up the taff........................looks like he lost his way again ;)

Sun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:It's ok boy'os i've let Dave Jones have my boat down in Penarth Marina for a few day's for his reward of getting my beloved Owls promoted! ;) In Dave Jones We Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i just seen hoim rowing it up the taff........................looks like he lost his way again ;)

He must be using Annis's boat then Baz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

He must be using Annis's boat then Baz! :lol: :lol: :lol:
looking for eddie johnstone i heard :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Fell overboard apparently.

Got out, dusted himself down and is going again.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 pm

davids wrote:Fell overboard apparently.

Got out, dusted himself down and is going again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Was there netball on at the Vale today ?

Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Was there netball on at the Vale today ?

guessing it was the under 12 presumably if dave jones was there?

Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Was there netball on at the Vale today ?

guessing it was the under 12 presumably if dave jones was there?

I am joking by the way :shock:

i like jones he's alright no bad reception due from me next season 8-)

Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm

The record books will show that we had our best two league finishes since 70/71 under Dave Jones. Make of that what you will :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

DJ lacked the imagination to unite the fans with the team. It proved to be his biggest downfall.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Probably taking a look at Heaton, he's already been linked with them. He may go for Quinny as well or buy Naylor, AGAIN