Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Joey Barton to Cardiff!

Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 am

CardiffCityHD wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Bartons brilliant i wish football had loads of barton types instead of the f*cking pussies in most teams these days

Same mate, hate all this diving shit and whining
He just says it how it is and expresses his feelings!

didnt see his dive against arsenal then?

Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

Spaceman wrote:
CardiffCityHD wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Bartons brilliant i wish football had loads of barton types instead of the f*cking pussies in most teams these days

Same mate, hate all this diving shit and whining
He just says it how it is and expresses his feelings!

didnt see his dive against arsenal then?

:lol: You beat me to it :ayatollah:

He didn't look such a hard man then did he :roll:

Barton isn't hard, he's a sly little, cheating bully who would run a mile if confronted :twisted:

Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 am

Nathancityloyal wrote:He has a stinking temper but i tell you something, he was the captain of Newcastle when they got promoted and when he played for Newcastle down in Cardiff he run the show, on his day he is a quality player and we need someone with a bit of 'bite' in midfield, i for one would certainly be delighted with malky signing him. His off the pitch antics are behind him, ok he was a nightmare today but a player showing a kind of passion he does is a type of player we need in the middle. He certainly wouldn't be afraid to put a foot in.

He elbowed Tevez in the solar plexis, kicked Aguero and tried to headbutt Kompany. Thats not passion thats lunacy and could have cost his team mates big time if Stoke hadn't equalized in their game. I wouldn't have him anywhere near us depsite any ability he may show from time to time - he's a total liability.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 am

He had more red card offences in a crazy couple of minutes than we had all season. :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am

Would you think the same of him if it was Cardiff playing Man City and he got sent off doing what he did and then Bolton went on to win at Stoke and you got relegated through it? Just like QPR would have if Bolton had won at Stoke! :shock:

Mon May 14, 2012 10:22 am

There's a difference between being tough and getting the job done like Vidic , and being a thug like Barton

Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

The Lad wrote:There's a difference between being tough and getting the job done like Vidic , and being a thug like Barton

Exactly! ;)