Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Infantilius Maximus

Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 am

As a psychologist of many years standing I have been reading with keen interest the posts of a forum member who purports to support another club but spends an inordinate amount of time on this message board in an attempt to gain reaction of a negative nature from ardent CCFC fans.

I have come to the sad conclusion that this poster is suffering from a common ailment called Infantillius Maximus Syndrome. Known in the profession as Big Kid Attitude.
All the usual symptoms are there.

1) Low level of education (check the quality of the posts)
2) A need to generate a reaction (The negative nastiness of the posts)
3) No meaningful personal or career achievements (spends loads of time on here as has nothing else to do)
4) Spending time on another teams forum not his own (spending time on your own teams forum might require a level of knowledge and expertise that he does not have the intellect to gather, retain and recount.)
5) Lack of ability to commit. (by declaring himself as a supporter of another club he has a get out of jail card in regard to CCFC history and heritage, he simply is not expected to know anything of importance)

So how do we treat this problem?...........

DO WE BAN HIM?.......NO!!!!! this message board is providing him with the valuable therapy that he needs, without it his periods of self abuse will get much longer than they are already, and he will be in danger of causing himself physical harm.
Please keep responding to his disruptive, negative and ultimately meaningless posts because without your support his sad life will become even more unbearable.

and most important of all......... every time I read one of his posts it makes me smile!

Re: Infantilius Maximus

Sun May 13, 2012 9:25 am

That`s got to be Daya... :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 am

Sorry wkdblue I have to maintain patient confidentiality!

Sun May 13, 2012 9:57 am

That could go for a few on here too. :oops: "now where did I spit my dummy too?"