Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOO MANY OPINIONS AND EGO'S THAT ARE TOO BIG.....!!

Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 am

For what it's worth, TG could have had us paying in Mr Blooby outfits so long as my club went forwards in the way he outlined. That was my my opinion. I was in no way insulted or angered that this man had the cheek not to have consulted me before his wants were outed......I understand that people at the top make decisions.

The irony is, therefore, that the swiftly arranged 'fans meeting' was populated in no small way by fire-stoking sensationalists, who raced to get the story out and charged about arranging protest petitions. It's very likely that the leaker was in the room too.

These egoists should take note that they nearly de-railed our progress with the Malaysians. They rush around trying to prove that they are importantly close to our club. The club and it's owners have no need to consult these self proclaimed fan's spokesmen. They have no charter to represent me or the massive majority of supporters.

So put your bulging ego's to one side, shut up and let's see what rolls out!! Before the tiny torch like spotlight fell on you, you were just 'supporters'. I suggest you go back to doing just that.

Re: TOO MANY OPINIONS AND EGO'S THAT ARE TOO BIG.....!!

Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 am

I agree to a point.

My issue is with the communication, we live in a world of live streaming, video and telephone conferencing. The club could set the standard. TG wouldn't need to leave Maylasia but speak directly to all of us via our Laptop/PC, that would alleviate the need for our "leaders" to relay the information.

This is not expensive (free) nor do you have to be IT gifted. TG could sell us the vision directly.