Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Angel Rangel for Wales.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30955106/

Great player.

Will you now finally support the Welsh national team, more empty seats at the Cardiff City Stadium for a Welsh international than for a Cardiff City home game. Pathetic supporters.

Get behind Chris Coleman and the lads for our push for 2014 in Brazil. :ayatollah:

Re: Angel Rangel for Wales.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 am

meh gunters better

Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 am

Hoorah another gypo poster.
Just what we need.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:59 am

Coleman denying there's a gentleman's agreement?

Wrong, there is such an agreement. If there wasn't, Wales would have lost out major talents like Bale to England a long time ago.

So another crap article really.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 am

Gunnter better then rangel?..stupid posts like that make many on this board look ideot like.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:08 am

Better defensively, Rangel better going forward.

Might want to spell idiot correctly tbh.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 am

Rangel is the better player but hes not welsh.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:15 am

He was born in Spain, and in my opinion he should play for them if he's good enough.

Not a fan of this "be in a country 5 years and get citizenship". We have enough right backs who play at a decent enough level without bringing in a foreigner.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:18 am

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:He was born in Spain, and in my opinion he should play for them if he's good enough.

Not a fan of this "be in a country 5 years and get citizenship". We have enough right backs who play at a decent enough level without bringing in a foreigner.

Agreed. To be fair coleman does say he doesnt want to 'water down' wales.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:19 am

swansealad69 wrote:Gunnter better then rangel?..stupid posts like that make many on this board look ideot like.

it was the original poster that made himself look like an idiot.
I thought i was gonna open a thread to discuss rangel playing for wales then i read the stupid shit he posted beneath and i thought i cant be arsed to answer this prick!

Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 am

Before any jacks have a go i'd like to point out that i think Rangel is a good player, but he's not Welsh. I said the same about Almunia & Arteta when they were being shouted about in the press about being eligible to play for any UK country.

Good players, if they're international quality then they should be in the Spanish squad. Coleman is right, Matthews, gunter etc... we're not exactly short of players at RB are we.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 am

SCFC#10 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/05/13/swansea-city-star-angel-rangel-lined-up-for-wales-switch-91466-30955106/

Great player.

Will you now finally support the Welsh national team, more empty seats at the Cardiff City Stadium for a Welsh international than for a Cardiff City home game. Pathetic supporters.

Get behind Chris Coleman and the lads for our push for 2014 in Brazil. :ayatollah:

If you botherd to come to your capital city and support your country then there wont be empty seats you silly gypo f**k

Sun May 13, 2012 8:48 am

But Wales should look at any player who qualifies under the rules even if I personally think the rules are necessarily right.
Germany are using the rules for their benefit and R.O.I have in the past.

Rangel is a good right back and if he qualifies then it is the manager's decision whether he wants to follow it up -does Rangel want to play for Wales?

Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 am

Beans wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/05/13/swansea-city-star-angel-rangel-lined-up-for-wales-switch-91466-30955106/

Great player.

If you botherd to come to your capital city and support your country then there wont be empty seats you silly gypo f**k

As a percentage of our population more people attend Wales games in Swansea than Cardiff, what's the matter butty boy you lot not proud to be Welsh in the great urban metropolis?

I attend every home game FYI. :)

Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 am

billy ronson wrote:But Wales should look at any player who qualifies under the rules even if I personally think the rules are necessarily right.
Germany are using the rules for their benefit and R.O.I have in the past.

Rangel is a good right back and if he qualifies then it is the manager's decision whether he wants to follow it up -does Rangel want to play for Wales?

Rangel's girlfriend is from the Rhondda & his son is Welsh.

Get him in. :mrgreen:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 am

Great player.

No he is not a great player, neither is he Welsh. Yawn

Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 am

SCFC#10 wrote:
Beans wrote:

Great player.

As a percentage of our population more people attend Wales games in Swansea than Cardiff, what's the matter butty boy you lot not proud to be Welsh in the great urban metropolis?

A desperate post from you. We all saw your great support for Wales last time in the Cardiff city centre. You must have been very proud

Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:
Beans wrote:

Great player.

A desperate post from you. We all saw your great support for Wales last time in the Cardiff city centre. You must have been very proud

And we all see your great support for Wales every home game boyo bach, you either come dressed as empty blue or red seats.

More Somalian speakers than Welsh in Caerdydd.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 am

This just in " Yanto Tafalala Llewelyn selected in the Spanish squad for Euro12"

Behave yourself......

Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

SCFC#10 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:
Beans wrote:

Great player.

And we all see your great support for Wales every home game boyo bach, you either come dressed as empty blue or red seats.

Another desperate post you silly little boy. Yaaaawwwn

Sun May 13, 2012 9:52 am

aj1927 wrote:This just in " Yanto Tafalala Llewelyn selected in the Spanish squad for Euro12"
Behave yourself......

I agree it's a bit of a joke really, but at least 1/3rd of our squad isn't really Welsh. I'm sure he'd represent his land of residence, son & girlfriend with more pride than Steve Morison and half of them lot, and with more class. :mrgreen:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:
Beans wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:http://6hfvu.6fgrulqwxar5ihg5j.ih2v.i5sv.wa.e/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/05/13/swansea-city-star-angel-rangel-lined-up-for-wales-switch-91466-30955106/
Great player.

Another desperate post you silly little boy. Yaaaawwwn

As opposed to that brilliant contribution boyo. I eagerly await your next response. :mrgreen:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:56 am

SCFC#10 wrote:
aj1927 wrote:This just in " Yanto Tafalala Llewelyn selected in the Spanish squad for Euro12"
Behave yourself......

I agree it's a bit of a joke really, but at least 1/3rd of our squad isn't really Welsh. I'm sure he'd represent his land of residence, son & girlfriend with more pride than Steve Morison and half of them lot, and with more class. :mrgreen:

I assume you're including Ash the Trash in that list of players? Surrey boy innit?

Sun May 13, 2012 9:57 am

nerd wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:
Behave yourself......

I assume you're including Ash the Trash in that list of players? Surrey boy innit?

Indeed, the best defender in Wales's national squad is 100% English.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 am

Great player.

No, he's not welsh. neither is ash williams so kick him out. You jacks ain't proper welsh either, we've all seen your union jacks and st george flags so don't pretend you are.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 am

Time you got to the ground. Thought you were playing Liverpool today? Crowds for Wales games have been poor at CCS and the White Rock to be fair. But it was over 23,000 for the Gary Speed memorial, as we would expect. Are you lot supporting Wales again, or are the BNP and union jack brigade still stong in Swansea? Or have the new influx of egg-chasers taken over? Be interested to know. Enjoy your game this afternoon.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:11 am

[quote="SCFC#10"]http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/05/13/swansea-city-star-angel-rangel-lined-up-for-wales-switch-91466-30955106/

Great player.

Get behind Chris Coleman and the lads for our push for 2014 in Brazil. :ayatollah:[/
Your support at welsh games is woeful mate. Get over yourselves. What about some of your lot taking union jacks to your matches. Do you do it to try and wind us up or is there any other reason? Whatever the reason it undermines your so called proud welsh thinking. It might be certain elements of your lot. Instead of coming on here and having a pop at us sort out your own house first aye mush?

Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 am

murphy wrote:
SCFC#10 wrote:http://3grle3ya.3geaojylco1c4ec5qorsfgtw21.o5rid3.owt2e3.6fdl.adl.wa.e/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/05/13/swansea-city-star-angel-rangel-lined-up-for-wales-switch-91466-30955106/
Great player.

No, he's not welsh. neither is ash williams so kick him out. You jacks ain't proper welsh either, we've all seen your union jacks and st george flags so don't pretend you are.

Why do you lot fly Malaysian flags butt isn't that in the far east? :lol: Barely see a Welsh flag in the home end. :oops: There was a thread on here boyo about Union Flags at the CCS for a Cardiff game so wind it in.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Time you got to the ground. Thought you were playing Liverpool today? Crowds for Wales games have been poor at CCS and the White Rock to be fair. But it was over 23,000 for the Gary Speed memorial, as we would expect. Are you lot supporting Wales again, or are the BNP and union jack brigade still stong in Swansea? Or have the new influx of egg-chasers taken over? Be interested to know. Enjoy your game this afternoon.

It don't take 4 hours to get to the ground boyo. :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 am

murphy wrote:

Great player.

Three posts in three minutes all mentioning the union jack. They are so predictable ain't they mate :ayatollah: