Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daya = scorned

Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Lovr to know what the full story is behind him and CCFC as I had never seen a man so bitter.

Re: Daya = scorned

Sat May 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Western Blue wrote:Lovr to know what the full story is behind him and CCFC as I had never seen a man so bitter.

Thing is while people keep starting threads about him he will thrive on it. i enjoy some things he puts up it tickles me after all its the internet but others get to people :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Western Blue wrote:Lovr to know what the full story is behind him and CCFC as I had never seen a man so bitter.

Thing is while people keep starting threads about him he will thrive on it. i enjoy some things he puts up it tickles me after all its the internet but others get to people :ayatollah:

Haha oh believe me I'm laughing at him too...

Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Daya has done a lot for CCFC in the past, cant knock him for that.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Western Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Haha oh believe me I'm laughing at him too...

Funny i think hes laughing at you now because after all you started a thread about him :lol:

CraigCCFC wrote:Daya has done a lot for CCFC in the past, cant knock him for that.

Yes and this is my point, what happened?

Western Blue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Daya has done a lot for CCFC in the past, cant knock him for that.

not my place to say

Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

He got beat up :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

not my place to say

That's answer enough then. There is something !!!

Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Western Blue wrote:

Who cares? I just don't pay attention to him, he's a West Ham fan so I don't have much interest in what he says.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

Who cares? I just don't pay attention to him, he's a West Ham fan so I don't have much interest in what he says.

He's also followed CCFC a long time and has done an awful lot for this club.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

From reading his posts his kids are City fans so he has a connection.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

He's also followed CCFC a long time and has done an awful lot for this club.

Well I appreciate the fact he's done a lot for our club, I didn't know that, but whenever I see him post on here I see he's a West Ham fan and he acts a bit of a knob, so I ignore him. :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Joke fan for switching club and shouldnt be taken serious when it comes to football or any area of life

Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I do believe he has done much for the club, correct me if I'm wrong but I think he lives in Cardiff an his kids do. Think I saw a pic of him with people I may know on his way to watch us at wembley. But that's why I ask what went wrong?

Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Western Blue wrote:I do believe he has done much for the club, correct me if I'm wrong but I think he lives in Cardiff an his kids do. Think I saw a pic of him with people I may know on his way to watch us at wembley. But that's why I ask what went wrong?

That's fair enough, I didn't realise he had done a lot for our club, I just saw he was a West Ham fan and some of his posts are childish with foul and abusive language, so I don't pay much attention to him. I agree it is a shame that someone feels the need to switch clubs for whatever reason mind. I suppose only Daya could answer that one to you himself.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm

The Lad wrote:Joke fan for switching club and shouldnt be taken serious when it comes to football or any area of life

He hasnt switched clubs

Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Hes just another another Internet troll to me. I've noticed a lot of people have a bit of a soft spot for him on here though.

He doesn't seem like too much of a knob.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 am

bluebird1977 wrote:He got beat up :lol:

hmmm :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:19 am

I felt kind of sorry for him at the time, watching him having his head ground into the grime & sweat of a strip-joint floor - not any more. He'd been bad-mouthing City for some time and got his just desserts. He went quiet for a while for some reason :lol: but has started again.....

Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

Daya has had more right about cardiff than your fans leaders you all like to brown tounge

Sun May 13, 2012 9:35 am

hes actually a notts forest fan its a ll a wind up with him lol :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 am

I wouldnt know Daya from adam,but his posts on here are sometimes,very good.He gets an awful lot right.He had the courage to post what a lot of people think, about Gwyn last night.That thread was deleted sharpish.......censorship