Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

interesting fact!

Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

brighton , crystal palace, everton plus many more have nicknames which do not hinge on what colour their shirts are its to do with the badge! and historic references, some like brizzle city have both! not sure where robin comes in though! so why cant we keep badge even though its only about 50yrs old out of our 104 year history! wonder what people who supported us from the beginning thought of the change to bluebirds was it as traumatic! :roll: but guess got over it! :lol: so what i mean is compromise is best salution and all those who say well i wont support them if change shirt colour welll what kind supporter are they? as i will be there pink, scarlett or whatever colour, as the name of team is cardiff city! nothing else!!!

Re: interesting fact!

Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

They are called the Robins because they play in red. They are called the shitheads because they are.... shitheads.

Re: interesting fact!

Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

harold pinta wrote:They are called the Robins because they play in red. They are called the shitheads because they are.... shitheads.

l :lol: thanks no they play in red and got robin on badge guesss you are to witty for meeeeeeee :roll: