Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE RUMOURS I'VE HEARD

Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Bellamy for me would have to be next season or not at all, probably got maybe 2 years left as a top player. Why should we give him a job as a coach after his playing days are over unless he has got his badges and fully deserves a place as a member of Malky's staff.

Sopt on :ayatollah: Caerphillyblue - thats what will happen ( IMO ) :ayatollah:

Sadly Harold pinta does NOT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX ;) :lol:

So Craig Bellamy is going to be a Cardiff City coach at some point between now and 2016?

Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 am

The Lad wrote:
mr moose wrote:Rhodes ran rings round us in the Carling cup! He needs to be top of the list! I know it is unlikely but would love him here.

That 5-3 seems a long time ago now.

Some game that was!

That it was! probably one of the best games of the season to watch. But Rhodes was in a class of his own, he really was.
The only difference in that game was that we had 11 players better than him, and boy it took them to the last breath to bloody do the job! Hard to believe we got the final after that day.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:27 am

harold pinta wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Bellamy for me would have to be next season or not at all, probably got maybe 2 years left as a top player. Why should we give him a job as a coach after his playing days are over unless he has got his badges and fully deserves a place as a member of Malky's staff.

So Craig Bellamy is going to be a Cardiff City coach at some point between now and 2016?

Bellers is the main man who has told VT And TG - all what he thinks is the way forward for Cardiff City back in June last year.

Not going over old groud about Man City or Cardiff City....but look up my old posts i was with Bellers and a few friends from school 5 days before MM was named our manager,and i can tell you - Bellers views were taken on board by TG and VT.

Bellers son is also on Cardiff Citys books,family live in Cardiff,friends with MM ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:28 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Bellers is the main man who has told VT And TG - all what he thinks is the way forward for Cardiff City back in June last year.

Not going over old groud about Man City or Cardiff City....but look up my old posts i was with Bellers and a few friends from school 5 days before MM was named our manager,and i can tell you - Bellers views were taken on board by TG and VT.
Tony the last i heard Bellers Boy was with Newport County :? :? :?
Bellers son is also on Cardiff Citys books,family live in Cardiff,friends with MM ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

I'm not saying it isn't going to happen and I would love him to be involved with the club but "4 years" is a bit vague ;)

Sun May 13, 2012 12:33 am

Bellers has another season at Liverpool if he takes it on...then he might want to go to eg the usa -europe etc....

Before spending time on the coaching side of things.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

IMO i think Rhodes will sign for a mid table prem club, then go out on loan to either a shit prem team or a good championship team.