Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My head is bloody spinning with it all!

Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Am totally against selling out my football club, the Bluebirds, thats who we are, all those players who have run their socks off throughout our history in the famous blue shirt. Wrexham are the Welsh team with red colours and the Dragons nickname, no way do I want to be seen as copying a lesser teams identity.

I also struggle with the notion that its Red or Dead, liquidation, administration as consequences etc

BUT

I want to know is there a compromise? half of the promised investment so that we keep our tradition? Because I can't help feeling this red rebranding to suit a country that until very recently had never even entered our thoughts, is a guinea pig experiment and our beloved club is the guineau pig.

I have many other questions and concerns, but at the end of the day despite my loyalties lying in the blue corner, will support my club as madly as ever if the rebranding is agreed. I just want open discussion, with facts, consequences and evidence. And quickly as boy does MM need to get his skates on in the transfer market.

Re: My head is bloody spinning with it all!

Sat May 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Seconded.