Thats quite nice for Red fair doos :oops:

Re: NOW NEW LIVERPOOL KIT AND BADGE CAUSES CONTROVERSY

Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18033752

StT

:lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Jesus how long ago was that? It was very sad but all liverpool goes on about still in 2012 is 'the 96' It was extremely horrific for the families and they will always be sad about it, but the whole club needs to stop dwelling on it.....

Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm

clemoza wrote:Jesus how long ago was that? It was very sad but all liverpool goes on about still in 2012 is 'the 96' It was extremely horrific for the families and they will always be sad about it, but the whole club needs to stop dwelling on it.....

23 years ago

Sat May 12, 2012 8:51 pm

clemoza wrote:Jesus how long ago was that? It was very sad but all liverpool goes on about still in 2012 is 'the 96' It was extremely horrific for the families and they will always be sad about it, but the whole club needs to stop dwelling on it.....

I wonder what your reaction would be if it was one of your kids who died that day

Sat May 12, 2012 8:57 pm

They still have the tribute on their shirt, I don't see why they're making such a big fuss about it. Those families don't own Liverpool or their badge, it was Liverpool's choice to put a symbol in memory of those who died on their shirt so it's a bit pathetic that the families are getting angry about the fact that they've moved it.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

I wonder what your reaction would be if it was one of your kids who died that day

I said it was horrific for the families! but ll they harp on about is that.... Dont they want to put it behind them and stop evoking such horrible memories over and over?