Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Laughing stock?? I dont think so!

Sat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Jack in peace lads!

When this story came out at the beginning of last week, I have to be honest, I thought that if it happend then Cardiff City and the bluebird would have died and there was no return,You would have entered the mk dons and f.c of manchester catergory, Your clubs identity and emblem are not to be messed with!

You can sell players,sack managers and change staduim name but to rip the nickname and home colours away from a club is ridiculous,For me personally, How can you have a red shirt with a bluebird emblem? The bluebird as with us its the swan,Is the most important thing on your shirt, Its in front of your heart and you play with that every game.

Truth is, id be very dissapointed if you started to slip down the leagues,There would be no bragging rights and no competiton as wales number one club! Its a no win situation that your in,Many people see the way forward is with strong financial backing wether or not your clubs crest is still intact,While others would rather see you slip down the leagues as long as your still the bluebirds.

On the other hand i think you have to look at the calibre of chairman you have compared to those gone in past?

Sam Hammam, In all honesty, If it wasnt for this guy you wouldnt be in the mess your in now,It was a match made in hell, he came in and had you believing you were world beaters,saying you were bigger than leeds, Granted you beat them,but in all honesty not many clubs are bigger than leeds. But i dont htink the fans are to blame for this idiot!

Peter Ridsdale, Name says it all, again i dont think leeds would be where they were if it wasnt for this muppet, shocking choice, but again not the fans fault.

This tan guy is a multi millionaire who wants to slam money into your club rather than take it out, even though there is no written confirmation. I was talking to a work colleague of mine about Cardiff Citys academy and he is a swans fan who spend time there. He was reeling of a list of players who came through the ranks, ledley,earnshaw,matthews,ramsey,gabbidon,gunter,etc, and i looked at swanseas who came through the ranks and is a top player??? One-joe allen! Think you had to sell all those players to survive because the topman was a joke,with this tan's investment you wouldnt have to sell all your top young players and maybe develop into a massive force in british football!

Re: Laughing stock?? I dont think so!

Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Most of that is very fair Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Fair play mate we don't have many jacks on here who are genuinely not on a wind up. excellent post

Sat May 12, 2012 8:59 pm

gotta say that is a genuine post! nice to see that some Jacks are decent! excellent post there mate!