Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Interesting thread on CCMB about the leaker

Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

If it was from within the supporters club. Steve Borley thinks their position should be under scrutiny.

@SteveCMB: Was it someone in the supporters club responsible for the leak betraying Vince,s confidence. Was it same person posting malaysians go home"

"@martinwarnett: @SteveCMB Wasn't it the SC who first received info about Paul Guy a while ago? #fifthcolumn ?""

"@SteveCMB: @martinwarnett I believe it could be. If so can't see how he can remain in post"

Re: Interesting thread on CCMB about the leaker

Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

I would say the leak is known. Its been known a while

Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Sorry to say, but what is Steve Borley playing at.

Not helping at all.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Sorry to say, but what is Steve Borley playing at.

Not helping at all.

I would have hoped Borley was 100% on who it was before posting such obvious hints.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Whoever it was he or She is a star :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Sorry to say, but what is Steve Borley playing at.

Not helping at all.

totally agree,if steve borley got something to say or is accuse someone of something
then just do it,dont play games.
a man in his position should know better than go on forums an hint at certain things
it already been said in other threads that other forums are laughing at the antics of the
club this just adds to it

Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

the leaks were Ali the Tannoy man , he posted it , fed by info from Supporters Club board.

they deserve the keys of the City .

Sat May 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Daya wrote:the leaks were Ali the Tannoy man , he posted it , fed by info from Supporters Club board.

if that is the case then certain people should have got facts correct
before they went on forums accuseing other fans,you couldnt make
it up could you.
complete cock up down there

Sat May 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Daya wrote:the leaks were Ali the Tannoy man , he posted it , fed by info from Supporters Club board.

The info is out there now so does it really matter who leaked it?

In a round about way the leaker has done everyone on both sides of the argument a favour.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:42 pm

its a little hush hush minority of fans leaders that makes me laugh . As well as the Club Cardiff City itself, its f*cking pathetic , dont post this ... do post that .... this one ... that one .... mostly stage managed by all parties .

Jokers ... ha ha ha .

Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I know steve is a fan but a someone in his position shouldnt be doing that.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

polo wrote:I know steve is a fan but a someone in his position shouldnt be doing that.

If it was Steve :shock: i said in a previous post i had lost respect for him in another thread. If and a big IF true then i take it back and thank you Steve. Now he would not of done that unless he knew we was about to be butt fucked. I am surprised no one believes that they wasn't bringing it in on the sly so it was to late :o :o But because now they are back tracking saying what they are they are honorable again

Sat May 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Not helping at all.

Think of the work his companys will get from the stadium expansion ;) new training ground ect ect that is all.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:I know steve is a fan but a someone in his position shouldnt be doing that.

If it was Steve :shock: i said in a previous post i had lost respect for him in another thread. If and a big IF true then i take it back and thank you Steve. Now he would not of done that unless he knew we was about to be butt fucked. I am surprised no one believes that they wasn't bringing it in on the sly so it was to late :o :o But because now they are back tracking saying what they are they are honorable again

Confused.com

im talking about Steve Borley pointing fingers at the leaker on a messageboard?

Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Confused.com

im talking about Steve Borley pointing fingers at the leaker on a messageboard?

a man in his position should not be pointing fingers at anyone,he should be trying to calm the
situation down not inflaming it

Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

You were strongly hinting the other night that it was Mark Watkins.

Why the change of tune?

Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

As much as I respect Steve Borley and as much as I appreciate everything Steve Borley has done for our football club, in this case, Steve Borley has no right to point fingers at anyone. If it was Ali who "leaked" the info, then it's only because the board leaked the info out to the supporters clubs etc in the first place so the info could get passed on to Ali! I find this incredible and the only people to blame for this getting leaked out is the board theirselves! Time for the board of our club to be more professional!

Sat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Who's that TheLoneGunman bellend on CCMB?

Seems like a right pompous, self absorbed, deluded, dismissive mong

Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:As much as I respect Steve Borley and as much as I appreciate everything Steve Borley has done for our football club, in this case, Steve Borley has no right to point fingers at anyone. If it was Ali who "leaked" the info, then it's only because the board leaked the info out to the supporters clubs etc in the first place so the info could get passed on to Ali! I find this incredible and the only people to blame for this getting leaked out is the board theirselves! Time for the board of our club to be more professional!

There you have it if it wasnt for the BOARD as you put it spreading it about in the 1st place it wouldnt get out :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: to the leaker.
Saved our clubs identity from being sold down the river (hopefully).

Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I would say the leak is known. Its been known a while

Yes Ian, the Club know who it now is.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Ian, the Club know who it now is.[/quot
someone in steve position should have more sense than to go on a forum an accuse a fan
of leakinf info annis,it makes the club look like a school playground
the club has to be run more prof from now on

Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Ian, the Club know who it now is.

Annis - as I said a few posts ago - a lot of mud has been thrown in the direction of Mark Watkins - even from Steve Borely. Daya was heavily hinting towards him as well the other night, and now he's changed his mind.

I'm not so sure they really do know who did it.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm

And just to add to this - there were a couple of great posts on MM's board earlier on that analysed the first few postings in the original thread. With the benefit of hindsight, they definately - in my view - point to a co-ordinated effort from a few individuals.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 am

I dunno who the leak is :cry: