Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think it can be repaired?

Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm not talking about the situation with our owners, I'm on about the relationship between the fans?
A lot has been said and is still being said during the last few days that have left sores on both sides of the argument and I truly think it's gonna be difficult to heal the wounds !

Do you think it's beyond repair?

Re: Do you think it can be repaired?

Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I'm not talking about the situation with our owners, I'm on about the relationship between the fans?
A lot has been said and is still being said during the last few days that have left sores on both sides of the argument and I truly think it's gonna be difficult to heal the wounds !

Do you think it's beyond repair?

It might be for some of us. I've been accused of not being a true fan this week, due to having a different opinion to others.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

So have I Nedd, and I'm now known as thehumblesellout by some! :lol:

But in all seriousness i really think that it will take some doing to get over this as a collective. It's a shame, maybe the best way forward at the moment is to just let Steve Borley and Alan Whiteley get on with it and everyone else have a good think before posting anything too controversial. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:So have I Nedd, and I'm now known as thehumblesellout by some! :lol:

But in all seriousness i really think that it will take some doing to get over this as a collective. It's a shame, maybe the best way forward at the moment is to just let Steve Borley and Alan Whiteley get on with it and everyone else have a good think before posting anything too controversial. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll always post what I like. If anyone's precious about it, then they should think about where they surf the net.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:36 pm

:? ok

Sat May 12, 2012 6:36 pm

A kit that offers olive branch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:38 pm

My views in regards to some of the members on this forum has changed dramatically after like yourselves I have been called a turncoat, plastic, scum,c**t and been told to f**k off and support the likes of Manchester clubs and so on.

The whole Anti-plastic on this board makes me laugh,Although they may not go to many games however the merchandise that is purchased by plastics contributes to a lot of revenue for all the big European clubs.
So in light of that CCFC could do with a few thousand more plastics.

As for us, I fear the damage has been done, Many on this forum have bit the hand that feeds them.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

thehumblegringo wrote::? ok

:lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

aj1927 wrote:My views in regards to some of the members on this forum has changed dramatically after like yourselves I have been called a turncoat, plastic, scum,c**t and been told to f**k off and support the likes of Manchester clubs and so on.

The whole Anti-plastic on this board makes me laugh,Although they may not go to many games however the merchandise that is purchased by plastics contributes to a lot of revenue for all the big European clubs.

As for us, I fear the damage has been done, Many on this forum have bit the hand that feeds them.

As opposed to kissing the arse.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:44 pm

the thread was an attempt of some kind of olive branch but maybe it is not gonna happen
Last edited by thehumblegringo on Sat May 12, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Nah Canton Stand Baz and me are meeting up for a straightener tomorrow. :o 8-)

Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm

It's a message board.

That is it!

All will stand shoulder to shoulder in the end, shouting at the top of their voices..... BLOOOOBIRRRDDSS!!

Mark my words. ;)

Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm

SBF1 wrote:It's a message board.

That is it!

All will stand shoulder to shoulder in the end, shouting at the top of their voices..... BLOOOOBIRRRDDSS!!

Mark my words. ;)

Oh yes.

:thumbup:

Malaysian Lucky Red Dragons.

Give me an "m"

Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
aj1927 wrote:My views in regards to some of the members on this forum has changed dramatically after like yourselves I have been called a turncoat, plastic, scum,c**t and been told to f**k off and support the likes of Manchester clubs and so on.

I don't kiss arse, but I am open minded enough to realise what's good and what's bad for the club.
Your response is typical of the defensive stance taken by so many on here. Cannot stress how concerning it is to hear fans saying they would rather see us play aldershot,Accrington instead of Arsenal and co..

Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm

I think this has been the catalyst to open up the divisions that have always been simmering beneath the surface.

The criticism of the perceived newbies, plastics, soccer AM generation, middle class, prawn sandwich brigade, happy clappers or the embarrassment felt by some about the undercurrent of violence, arrests, banning orders, anti social behaviour, bubble matches will always be there, as they are in society in general.

It can and will be repaired, a few new players and a good start and all will be smoothed over.

Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I think this has been the catalyst to open up the divisions that have always been simmering beneath the surface.

The criticism of the perceived newbies, plastics, soccer AM generation, middle class, prawn sandwich brigade, happy clappers or the embarrassment felt by some about the undercurrent of violence, arrests, banning orders, anti social behaviour, bubble matches will always be there, as they are in society in general.

It can and will be repaired, a few new players and a good start and all will be smoothed over.

And general Cock sucking don't forget :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm

aj1927 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I don't kiss arse, but I am open minded enough to realise what's good and what's bad for the club.
Your response is typical of the defensive stance taken by so many on here. Cannot stress how concerning it is to hear fans saying they would rather see us play aldershot,Accrington instead of Arsenal and co..

Slow down. I didn't say that. Here we go again.