Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Amsterdam

Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 pm

I heard somewhere that sampling amsterdams finest (and I don't mean the red light district) is banned for tourists and only available to residents. Is this true? A Freind of a Freind was wondering 8-)

I have no intrest but just helping the Freind of a Freinds Freind 8-)

Re: Amsterdam

Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Been loads of times and never came across that idea before.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

True mate :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I heard somewhere that sampling amsterdams finest (and I don't mean the red light district) is banned for tourists and only available to residents. Is this true? A Freind of a Freind was wondering 8-)

I read something this week that changes are being proposed.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm

My Freinds Freind brothers mother was asking her mate who is my cousin if there was anyway around this little problem.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:My Freinds Freind brothers mother was asking her mate who is my cousin if there was anyway around this little problem.

:lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I heard somewhere that sampling amsterdams finest (and I don't mean the red light district) is banned for tourists and only available to residents. Is this true? A Freind of a Freind was wondering 8-)

One friend you've only got one Friend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your Vaseline mate :o :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Don't think its fully in yet.
The locals can smoke what they want but tourists are either banned from smoking or get only a milder version. Not sure it's up and running yet.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm

you can smoke all you like :mrgreen: the law change is not fully up and runing, plus it'll be years before the *dam is hit... http://www.amsterdam.info/coffee-shop-news/

Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

One friend you've only got one Friend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your Vaseline mate :o :lol:

Vasalines for wimps mate!!

Dry all the way

:ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Dry all the way

Nah mate that causes friction !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Theres a lot of that at the moment :o :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Dry all the way

Nah mate that causes friction !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Theres a lot of that at the moment :o :lol:

Defo been a burning issue

Sat May 12, 2012 7:22 pm

"I" before "E" dammit!

Sat May 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Dry all the way

Defo been a burning issue

A pain in the Arse to be fair

Sat May 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Reported for being gayist.

Sat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Marc wrote:Reported for being gayist.

Havent you been banned yet for you Racist disgusting joke last night Eddie ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Havent you been banned yet for you Racist disgusting joke last night Eddie ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never ban a city fan ;)

Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Never ban a city fan ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Only a Red one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: