Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we have the most passionate fans in the country??

Sat May 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Yesterday I was so wound up and gutted with the split opinions and in fighting that I thought it would be best if I stayed away from the board and try to enjoy a summer without saying something I would regret!!

However I couldn't stay away as I have had time to think about us as fans of our beloved Cardiff city.
I was willing to accept change and the chance to move forward as a club via the Malaysians new plans from day one.

I was shot down and called a joke of a fan, a plastic and also was expected to remove some of my username, "canton" :?

Firstly I couldn't keep away as this is such a great board and have joined the forum bus a few times which is a right laugh!!

I've also met some qualitiy people of here and have met some great mates so I am back :old:

I want to say though regardless of split opinions I have loved the fact that were all so passionate!! I hope we have great things coming our way and glad were still blue and were the bluebirds but above all were Cardiff city and that's the way I like it!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No one can take our passion!!

Let's stick together as divided we fall!!

:ayatollah:

Attention seeker going back to his BBQ now :lol:

Re: Do we have the most passionate fans in the country??

Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 pm

most passionate fans in the country are you serious baz the atmosphere down the ccs is shite and worst it will be next season

Sat May 12, 2012 4:53 pm

the blue path wrote:most passionate fans in the country are you serious baz the atmosphere down the ccs is shite and worst it will be next season

as passionate as ajellyfish. zero atmosphere at home games, couldnt sell out our play off and now asking foreign investors to do what they want to us in order for some cash.

Sat May 12, 2012 4:57 pm

the blue path wrote:most passionate fans in the country are you serious baz the atmosphere down the ccs is shite and worst it will be next season

Sat May 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Good and bad in every club, just like society in general.

Shame how personal it has got, just because people have been so intolerant of opposing opinions. Both sides have been guilty of it.

Hopefully, everyone will calm down over the summer and we'll all enjoy next season together again.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:11 pm

syahmi.liew wrote:

as passionate as ajellyfish. zero atmosphere at home games, couldnt sell out our play off and now asking foreign investors to do what they want to us in order for some cash.

My derrière is my own, so they won't be bending me over.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
syahmi.liew wrote:

In reality no-one is actually bent over. It is only a figure of speech.
I will support CCFC in the Capital of Wales as I have done for the last 40 plus years.
I care not what others think and not what colour we wear. I hope we have a bluebird on our strip and it seems we will.
Don't care what anyone else thinks either. ;)

Blooooobirrrdddss!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Good and bad in every club, just like society in general.

Shame how personal it has got, just because people have been so intolerant of opposing opinions. Both sides have been guilty of it.

Hopefully, everyone will calm down over the summer and we'll all enjoy next season together again.

This^^^^^^^^..well said Nedd!

Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
syahmi.liew wrote:

I will support CCFC in the Capital of Wales as I have done for the last 40 plus years.
I care not what others think and not what colour we wear. I hope we have a bluebird on our strip and it seems we will.

No argument from me. I'm not the bowing kind, as you know, but I'm not stopping anyone else from doing it.

If the product changes to the extent that it no longer appeals to me, then I won't buy.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Look on the bright side. We could be Jacks over run with plastics and rugby fans (who insist on singing rugby songs). Cringeworthy

Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

SBF1 wrote:

This^^^^^^^^..well said Nedd!

Cheers, neighbour. It's only a game and I don't want to fall out with anyone about it.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:26 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Look on the bright side. We could be Jacks over run with plastics and rugby fans (who insist on singing rugby songs). Cringeworthy

True. Plenty of positives to be found, if we look.

:thumbup:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
syahmi.liew wrote:

No argument from me. I'm not the bowing kind, as you know, but I'm not stopping anyone else from doing it.

If the product changes to the extent that it no longer appeals to me, then I won't buy.

I know you well enough to know you are not the bowing kind mate. ;)

I have to agree with you mate, problem is, it will take more than a colour to change the product and the habit of a lifetime for me.
Following the club is just that, thick/thin/changes/good times/bad times/owners/managers/etc is still following the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yesterday I was so wound up and gutted with the split opinions and in fighting that I thought it would be best if I stayed away from the board and try to enjoy a summer without saying something I would regret!!

However I couldn't stay away as I have had time to think about us as fans of our beloved Cardiff city.
I was willing to accept change and the chance to move forward as a club via the Malaysians new plans from day one.

I was shot down and called a joke of a fan, a plastic and also was expected to remove some of my username, "canton" :?

Firstly I couldn't keep away as this is such a great board and have joined the forum bus a few times which is a right laugh!!

I've also met some qualitiy people of here and have met some great mates so I am back :old:

I want to say though regardless of split opinions I have loved the fact that were all so passionate!! I hope we have great things coming our way and glad were still blue and were the bluebirds but above all were Cardiff city and that's the way I like it!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Passionate ss Fook my fellow bluebird - been a terrible few days pal
We were like a keyboard italian supper with all the hot air!!

Enjoy your BBQ

Are you a dogs and burgers or will you be whipping up some pittas rice, salad and grilled chicken and spicy meatballs with a dressing???

Na only fuckin about!!!

bloooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 pm

eddiep wrote:Passionate ss Fook my fellow bluebird - been a terrible few days pal
We were like a keyboard italian supper with all the hot air!!

Enjoy your BBQ

Are you a dogs and burgers or will you be whipping up some pittas rice, salad and grilled chicken and spicy meatballs with a dressing???

Na only fuckin about!!!

bloooooooobirds :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Straight up dogs and burgers mate!!

:lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Will be over in half hour
I'll bring some cans :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:56 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
syahmi.liew wrote:

I know you well enough to know you are not the bowing kind mate. ;)

I have to agree with you mate, problem is, it will take more than a colour to change the product and the habit of a lifetime for me.
Following the club is just that, thick/thin/changes/good times/bad times/owners/managers/etc is still following the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aye, it's a strange drug, Cardiff City, it makes us do all sorts of things that we wouldn't do elsewhere.

;)

Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Glad you stuck with the forum Baz, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Which ever camp we were in the passion on both sides clearly incredible all due to our love for Cardiff City. great to see ya back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Glad you stuck with the forum Baz, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Which ever camp we were in the passion on both sides clearly incredible all due to our love for Cardiff City. great to see ya back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Glad you stuck with the forum Baz, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Which ever camp we were in the passion on both sides clearly incredible all due to our love for Cardiff City. great to see ya back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The mrs had the best 24 hours of her life :D

Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Glad you stuck with the forum Baz, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Which ever camp we were in the passion on both sides clearly incredible all due to our love for Cardiff City. great to see ya back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I aim to please :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Marc wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

I aim to please :lol:

24 hours mate not 24 seconds :roll:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm

A good post Sir.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

No it won't, I'm moving from 103 to 105 :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

No it won't, I'm moving from 103 to 105 :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In 106 mate!! We're getting there slowly :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yesterday I was so wound up and gutted with the split opinions and in fighting that I thought it would be best if I stayed away from the board and try to enjoy a summer without saying something I would regret!!

Do we have the most passionest fans in the Country the answer is no ,the most STUPIDEST ?,...yes by a f*cking mile.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

In 106 mate!! We're getting there slowly :old:

We'll get it rocking Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 am

Canton stand baz wrote:

I know you have been down the Pub all that time. Just got back mate :lol: :lol: :lol: