Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next season - boring & blue?

Sat May 12, 2012 3:53 pm

BLUE, RED, INVESTMENT, NO INVESTMENT, AHHHHHH!

Now onto next season. So they intended on rolling out the kit and badge changes this coming season aswell as other major changes to follow at a later date. Lets say after Mondays meeting our UK directors have salvaged the investment and everything is rosey once again, where does that leave us for the 2012/13 season, is it a nothing season of transition?

Alternatively will they use the existing kit design that they must already have had in the pipeline? If not how long does it take to find and get a kit sorted once compromised? I imagine not until next season so does that mean we won't get any investment, just enough to see us tick over? Personally I don't see how that benefits anyone....just put out the intended kit planned surely? The main reason VT wanting red was to recoup the 100 million he would invest into getting up prem bound from the profitable asian market ASAP....so surely they should still roll it out, just put the existing city badge on it for this season until a new one is compromised. The biggest factor is the R.E.D!

These questions are clearly too soon and I don't really expect anyone to know the exact answer but Id like to think we still have the Malaysians on board and my restless mind is looking beyond this revelation and towards 2012/13 season. I want to know what people think will happen? If this change is gonna happen, I don't particularly want to see us change at all but if we are Id like it done ASAP, not only if investment hinges on it but just so this saga doesn't get dragged out over a whole season, its like waiting for a punch....get it over and done with.

Re: Next season - boring & blue?

Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:BLUE, RED, INVESTMENT, NO INVESTMENT, AHHHHHH!

Now onto next season. So they intended on rolling out the kit and badge changes this coming season aswell as other major changes to follow at a later date. Lets say after Mondays meeting our UK directors have salvaged the investment and everything is rosey once again, where does that leave us for the 2012/13 season, is it a nothing season of transition?

Alternatively will they use the existing kit design that they must already have had in the pipeline? If not how long does it take to find and get a kit sorted once compromised? I imagine not until next season so does that mean we won't get any investment, just enough to see us tick over? Personally I don't see how that benefits anyone....just put out the intended kit planned surely? The main reason VT wanting red was to recoup the 100 million he would invest into getting up prem bound from the profitable asian market ASAP....so surely they should still roll it out, just put the existing city badge on it for this season until a new one is compromised. The biggest factor is the R.E.D!

These questions are clearly too soon and I don't really expect anyone to know the exact answer but Id like to think we still have the Malaysians on board and my restless mind is looking beyond this revelation and towards 2012/13 season. I want to know what people think will happen? If this change is gonna happen, I don't particularly want to see us change at all but if we are Id like it done ASAP, not only if investment hinges on it but just so this saga doesn't get dragged out over a whole season, its like waiting for a punch....get it over and done with.

They are not walking away which is good but it is pointless speculating on what investment they may now give.We will all have to be patient until the Malaysians reveal their hand next week. :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

I have no patience! Lol. That's why I want to speculate just to make me feel better.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Just wait and see.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Not boring or blue. Pink and fabulous, darling!