Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your views please

Sat May 12, 2012 3:14 pm

football thread not a political / rebranding one for a change!!!

Who do you all think will be culled in the summer (providing they can get buyers) and who do you think/want to come in? Forget the money on how much MM will have as NO ONE knows what he will get, so just focus on WHO you would like to see in a blue/red/pink with green spots shirt next season.......

My 2p on who's going isn't exactly rocket science: Heaton, Quinn, Earnie, Dekkel, Gerrard, Darcy, Wildig, Parkin, Taiwo. (off the top of my head).

Who would I like in....frees/out of contract...Luke Chambers, Josh McEachran, Kyle Naughton, Frederico Macheda (dreaming!!), Ferrie Bodde (if fitness is proved), Keith Andrews, Michael Kightly, Simeon Jackson.

Pay fee for....Matt Phillips (providing Blackpool lose the final), and a Grant Holt type centre forward - any in that mold!

fill your boots lads.....

Re: your views please

Sat May 12, 2012 3:28 pm

with you suggestions of players leaving i think you have nailed it there my friend :lol: although i think Earnie should stay as he is decent as an impact sub.

Jay Rodriguez would be a cracking signing, as would Josh McEchrean on loan from Chelsea. I know it may sound a bit far fetched, but I would love to see Yakubu from Blackburn down here, as he did exceptionally well for Leicester on loan last season.

So here is my wish list:

Jay Rodriguez (Burnley)
Josh McEchrean on loan (Chelsea)
Yakubu (Blackburn)
Robert Snodgrass (Leeds)
Wilfred Zaha (Palace)
Roger Johnson (Wolves) - i believe Malky would get the best out of him and get him playing and behaving well again!

Re: your views please

Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 pm

I agree with both of your lists, I would include Earnie to be moved on if possible.

I'd love to see Zaha, Matt Phillips or maybe even Chris Burke again.