Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY head is fried

Sat May 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Wouldn"t it be easier if we had one big suppoorters club forum what ever you want to call it ie not the trust ,annis ,and who ever else with one representitive then we wont get all this crap happening like we got now ,i never thought id see the day when city fans are fighting between themselvesssss ,cos its building up that people want to rip each others head off from one forum to another not good .

Re: MY head is fried

Sat May 12, 2012 8:07 pm

cruzer wrote:Wouldn"t it be easier if we had one big suppoorters club forum what ever you want to call it ie not the trust ,annis ,and who ever else with one representitive then we wont get all this crap happening like we got now ,i never thought id see the day when city fans are fighting between themselvesssss ,cos its building up that people want to rip each others head off from one forum to another not good .

yes and how about joining AA board with MM board, then we could live happily ever after :ayatollah:

Re: MY head is fried

Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

beano1 wrote:
cruzer wrote:Wouldn"t it be easier if we had one big suppoorters club forum what ever you want to call it ie not the trust ,annis ,and who ever else with one representitive then we wont get all this crap happening like we got now ,i never thought id see the day when city fans are fighting between themselvesssss ,cos its building up that people want to rip each others head off from one forum to another not good .

yes and how about joining AA board with MM board, then we could live happily ever after :ayatollah:

errrrr there was only that board.....there were reasons why it split