Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Threatening and intimidating your own fans

Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Wales No1 wrote:your very very sad and no wonder your club is crumbling

Re: TAKEN FROM THE ECHO
by BigGwynram » Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
You castigated some with one opinion for wanting to march (a democratic right even the Malaysians are not above), but it's okay for opponents to do so and and be able to voice their opinion.

March where ever you wan to, demonstrate where ever you want to, petition who you want to, but be careful of what you wish for, because we all have to live consequences of our actions, and if those actions lead to our club folding as they might, then it's all going to get a bit naughty.

From what I have been told, thank feck that meeting was cancelled, because there were some real shadies heading that way, nowt to do with me, and not saying I agree, just stating how it is, and the possible consequences.

I wouldn't want to be part of any group that could be responsible for closing our club, whatever the small possibility.

Been told there's already a list, and I just hope I ain't on it, because some of the people involved frighten the f**k out of me.

crumbling? :lol: you wish

Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm

What are you talking about? (i'm not being a prick) Lists?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:31 pm

I don't have a leader. Unless the heir of Owain Glyndwyr rises as per the legend.

So these "shadies" were planning on attacking fellow fans? madness.

Sat May 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Yawn - don't you have your own message board?

Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh, and didn't anyone tell you - the civil war is over. That was so last week.

Sat May 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Disgraceful bullying. Crass

Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:

You castigated some with one opinion for wanting to march (a democratic right even the Malaysians are not above), but it's okay for opponents to do so and and be able to voice their opinion.

March where ever you wan to, demonstrate where ever you want to, petition who you want to, but be careful of what you wish for, because we all have to live consequences of our actions, and if those actions lead to our club folding as they might, then it's all going to get a bit naughty.

From what I have been told, thank feck that meeting was cancelled, because there were some real shadies heading that way, nowt to do with me, and not saying I agree, just stating how it is, and the possible consequences.

I wouldn't want to be part of any group that could be responsible for closing our club, whatever the small possibility.

Been told there's already a list, and I just hope I ain't on it, because some of the people involved frighten the f**k out of me.

crumbling? :lol: you wish

Made me laugh too. :D

Sat May 12, 2012 2:20 pm

You are simply running scared you sad little boy. We will come out of this stronger and bigger than ever little brother

Sat May 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Wales No1 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You are simply running scared you sad little boy. We will come out of this stronger and bigger than ever little brother

Gwyn makes you all look pathetic that he has to threaten and intimidate you all in to now following Malaysians last time it was his hero Sam

You wish but alas complete rubbish. I don't even know Gwyn so he has no influence other than making an oppinion. It won't be long before the past week will be long forgotten apart from you lot spouting on trying to make some cheap shots. Like I said running scared and I love it :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm

BIIIIIIIG GWYN the JUDO EXPERT from the RHONNNNNDAAAAA!!! 6ft 10 annnnnnd MENNNNNNTAL :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Another Jack trying to stir ...... methinks they are getting worried !!!

Sat May 12, 2012 6:03 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Another Jack trying to stir ...... methinks they are getting worried !!!

Worried about what? That if we all wear pink, we'll fill the gay bars before they arrive?

Sat May 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:Another Jack trying to stir ...... methinks they are getting worried !!!

Worried about what? That if we all wear pink, we'll fill the gay bars before they arrive?

I laughed at that :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

That was the plan. We all need to calm down and laugh a bit more.

:thumbup:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thanks Nedd , we gotta stick together otherwise the pink jacks will be all over us

Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thanks Nedd , we gotta stick together otherwise the pink jacks will be all over us

Too right, mate. We've improved their season this week, even if they get stuffed by Liverpool.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

What a tragically sad little existence you must lead.