Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANOTHER WELSH TEAM AT WEMBLEY !

Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Its fantastic that we have another Welsh team at Wembley today in NEWPORT COUNTY , AS a Welshman I would like to wish them all the best and hope they win. I reckon Annis should wish them well also, as he is as near as dam it, to where he lives :lol: :lol:

Re: ANOTHER WELSH TEAM AT WEMBLEY !

Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Its fantastic that we have another Welsh team at Wembley today in NEWPORT COUNTY , AS a Welshman I would like to wish them all the best and hope they win. I reckon Annis should wish them well also, as he is as near as dam it, to where he lives :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Good luck to Nat Jarvis, if he's playing. Cardiff born and bred.

:thumbup:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Its fantastic that we have another Welsh team at Wembley today in NEWPORT COUNTY , AS a Welshman I would like to wish them all the best and hope they win. I reckon Annis should wish them well also, as he is as near as dam it, to where he lives :lol: :lol:

Yeah my mate David Pipe(City Fan)is also playing for county today,I for one wish the team all the best and bring the trophy back to Wales... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 pm

vikinblue wrote:

Yeah my mate David Pipe(City Fan)is also playing for county today,I for one wish the team all the best and bring the trophy back to Wales... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yer I 2nd that bring it back to Wales Boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Yep, good luck Newport