Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WE SHOULD ALL BE ALLOWED OUR OWN OPINIONS "

Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 pm

They wont listen, they never listen - thats why we continue to find ourselves in this situation time after time. They will only listen when its too late and they dont have a club to support anymore.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 am

Just everyone Respect each others opinions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 am

Annis been saying this since lat Tuesday why the hell people have to show there lack of education by putting insults and swear words in their responses is beyond me. I have said from the beginning that I would welcome the change to red, but if they stay blue I won't loose sleep over it,but I will still be there, my reasons for the change is marketing of the club in other countries,if it brings enormous revenue to the club then great.
I know and so do other people there is no guarantee that the sales will come as per predictions, but you don't know until you try, surely VT knows that market better than any one, if it does not come off then we revert to blue again, if it doesn't come off then the only person to loose will be VT because he is investing not as a loan but as equity. People will say where does that leave the club, well where does it leave the club if we don't give our owners the benefit if the bout, same position in the shit.
Responses welcome but only in a friendly manner!