Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEJA VU ?????

Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 am

Hello everyone, can i just say that i am dead against a change of colour and badge, even more against the way that it was given to us as a red or dead, held to ransom type of thing, call it what you like but that was how i saw it. Now, red sympathisers keep telling me to listen to the Malaysians because they are not billionaires for nothing, surely then this can be flipped around, do you not think they still know what they are doing?
Surely this is all part of the master plan,do we know for sure that there was an "unauthorised" leak? All of a sudden "most" people are rallying around trying to retrieve a situation that we are led to believe could be dying, the only outcome of this is that VT will get what he wants and will become the new messiah, hes even stumping up whats needed for the statue!!!!
Dont get me wrong, its all about winning the fans over and he goes about it in his own way.
My point is that we all seem to be forgetting that he has done this before, remember when The Riddler supposedly lied about the tax bill ? Isn't what happened then happening again ?
Perhaps this is the " Malaysian" way that everyone keeps telling me about.

Re: DEJA VU ?????

Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Am I alone on this view, or is it just a bit sensitive in this time of grovelling ?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Am I alone on this view, or is it just a bit sensitive in this time of grovelling ?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 pm

You're probably not alone, But you know as much as everyone else, so forgive me for not joining you with a foil hat promoting wild theories.

Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 pm

you are dead right, I know nothing, but they do have previous, that is what I do know.