Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next year will be our best season ever

Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 am

I honestly believe this.

My prediction: we embrace small changes, we stay the bluebirds this season then a small compromise with kit colours next season, debt cleared this season with a bonanza of players over the summer.

Automatic

Re: Next year will be our best season ever

Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 am

rock on mate,as we go up we will watch the jacks desend past us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

I hope your right I can't wait for Monday hopefully great news from our Malaysian owners

Sat May 12, 2012 11:51 am

well im standing next to you on away games next season (make sure we are on the same forum bus) good post penfold thats the way we like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:11 pm

My heads gone over it all

Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I honestly believe this.

My prediction: we embrace small changes, we stay the bluebirds this season then a small compromise with kit colours next season, debt cleared this season with a bonanza of players over the summer.

Automatic

If compromise with kit colours next season all this arguing and protesting was for nothing other than lets kick up a fuss and see what happens. I personally was for the colour change although I didn't want the badge changed. I feel that we never got the full picture and had we let the news come through the correct channels it would have been a lot easier to cope with!

Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

next season the best or worst lets wait and what happens next week :ayatollah: