Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why are the jacks having an elvis day?

Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Lol if takung the piss out of wales best club takes away the deep pain you are feeling now then so be it.
After all its not as if we aint got anything to take the piss if u lot...? :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm

polo wrote:Because they are so far behind down there flares & brill cream are still very much en vogue

In years to come, they'll discover the delights of One Day At A Time by Lena Martell. I'm so jealous!

Sat May 12, 2012 5:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol if takung the piss out of wales best club takes away the deep pain you are feeling now then so be it.
After all its not as if we aint got anything to take the piss if u lot...? :lol:

We're not mocking our club, We're mocking Swansea. We're not in pain, we're fine. Thanks for your concern, though.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Get ready , I pity you , but D.I.S.C.O , will be followed by Y.M.C.A , you really need to get to your Capital City and catch up

Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm

I've just had a better idea , why don't you try the local council ? They put on concerts , rugby games , even footie games I've heard. Probly best not to do the footie tho coz their crowds are shit so they must be boring games !!!

Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Beans wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
scotsjack wrote:Some pundit stated at the start of the season "There is more chance of seeing Elvis at the Liberty this season than the Swans staying up!"

Rodgers brought it up in a press conference and it sort of took off from there. :thumbright:

Rodgers maybe singing jailhouse rock on a prison visit soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's harsh :shock:

and what his son did is okay ?

what did he do ?

Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 pm

murphy wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Why elvis whats the point :?

well they will look smarter for their final game of the season, then their usual scruffy gypo look.

well at least we know what colour the team play in paddy

Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

well they will look smarter for their final game of the season, then their usual scruffy gypo look.

what are you wearing today? elvis outfit, or lonsdale tracksuit?

Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 am

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

what are you wearing today? elvis outfit, or lonsdale tracksuit?

Hes wearing his parrot shirt. did you know this man has been convicted of "sexually infiltrating" his own pet parrot?

Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 am

They have got 'Suspicious Minds', that's why they are on here so often. :ayatollah: