Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are the jacks having an elvis day?

Sat May 12, 2012 9:36 am

Why elvis whats the point :?

Re: Why are the jacks having an elvis day?

Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 am

because they live in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 am

Some pundit stated at the start of the season "There is more chance of seeing Elvis at the Liberty this season than the Swans staying up!"

Rodgers brought it up in a press conference and it sort of took off from there. :thumbright:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 am

jinks-rct wrote:Why elvis whats the point :?

More chance of Elvis being seen alive and well than SCFC staying in the PL, according to many bookies before the season started. More chance of Elvis being seen alive than Cardiff playing in the PL would have been a better bet clearly.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 am

scotsjack wrote:Some pundit stated at the start of the season "There is more chance of seeing Elvis at the Liberty this season than the Swans staying up!"

Rodgers brought it up in a press conference and it sort of took off from there. :thumbright:

Rodgers maybe singing jailhouse rock on a prison visit soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:44 am

scotsjack wrote:Some pundit stated at the start of the season "There is more chance of seeing Elvis at the Liberty this season than the Swans staying up!"

Next season, will it be a "return to sender?" ;)

Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 am

jinks-rct wrote:

Rodgers maybe singing jailhouse rock on a prison visit soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's harsh :shock:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 am

scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

and what his son did is okay ?

Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 am

Songs for the jacks..
I cant help falling in love with huw :lol: :lol:
Or
I cant help falling in love with my sister june :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 am

scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I said maybe :roll:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 am

SBF1 wrote:

Next season, will it be a "return to sender?" ;)

"Don't be Cruel!" :lol: Actually, keep it up, we've been written off for years and we still keep proving people wrong.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 am

[/quote]
That's harsh :shock:[/quote]

Cant do the time, don't do the crime :old: :old:

If one of our players had been accused of sexual assault you lot would be the same, so get off your high horse!!

Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 am

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:

That's harsh :shock:[/quote]

If one of our players had been accused of sexual assault you lot would be the same, so get off your high horse!![/quote]

Didn't mean to seem like I was on a high horse, and yes, you're right, we would be exactly the same. Innocent until proven guilty though.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 am

scotsjack wrote:
Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:

If one of our players had been accused of sexual assault you lot would be the same, so get off your high horse!![/quote]

Didn't mean to seem like I was on a high horse, and yes, you're right, we would be exactly the same. Innocent until proven guilty though.[/quote]

I said maybe :)

Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 am

Because they all wish they were dead but don't know how to say it.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 am

jinks-rct wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:

If one of our players had been accused of sexual assault you lot would be the same, so get off your high horse!!

Didn't mean to seem like I was on a high horse, and yes, you're right, we would be exactly the same. Innocent until proven guilty though.[/quote]

I said maybe :)[/quote]

No worries :thumbright:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 am

well they will look smarter for their final game of the season, then their usual scruffy gypo look.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am

alan brazil said on talk sport that you would have more chance seeing elvis than swansea staying up

Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw love elvis, hate you jacks on your bike. :evil: :evil:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:26 am

taffy123 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw love elvis, hate you jacks on your bike. :evil: :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04_ClDx ... re=related Surely more fitting for you lads after this week?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Its a joint celebration for Elvis and Lee Trundle - both were 18 stone when the former died and the latter was playing for the Jacks :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

taffy123 wrote:because they live in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They live in the past ? :lol: :lol: Thats a joke after this week with all the Cardiff Fans living in the past http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8

Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
taffy123 wrote:because they live in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They live in the past ? :lol: :lol: Thats a joke after this week with all the Cardiff Fans living in the past http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8

So have you officialy come out of the Jack closet now?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:44 pm

I think it was something to do with the fact that the bookies were offering better odds on seeing Elvis again opposed to the Swans staying up. :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:49 pm

griff105 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

All I will say is , I think they have done great as a small club, and as for me being a jack , I have been a Cardiff City guys long before you , and I still have 3 season ticket seats at the CCS and my kids are Cardiff too , OK ? !

Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Playlist: Kissin Cousins, Go East Young Man, From a Jack to a King (Kenny)

Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

It is in preparation for when they get relegated next season....................they can all leave the building together!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:28 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
griff105 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

All I will say is , I think they have done great as a small club, and as for me being a jack , I have been a Cardiff City guys long before you , and I still have 3 season ticket seats at the CCS and my kids are Cardiff too , OK ? !

Yes then.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Elvis first single is No.1 in Jackland , they've never heard of this new fangled rock'n'roll

Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Because they are so far behind down there flares & brill cream are still very much en vogue