Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Level heads and mutual respect

Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 am

:old: Why do we all go to Cardiff City ? We go in the first instance to watch a football match ,to follow our team which has been the case for over 100 years and for our love of the beautiful game which hasn,t changed much but times have. No longer is the game of football on the pitch the driving force for a successful club. Whether we like it of not football clubs have become business ventures for those lucky enough to be able to afford to invest in it.
We are all extremely proud and so passionate about our Cardiff City and have to accept that the way to progess competitively against our rivals is to welcome any investment into the club and if that means a break in tradition then so be it. I am not saying just fold and give in to the re branding highlighted so much in recent days. The hysteria and appalling behaviour shown by some Cardiff City fans , in my opinion, are not welcome into our fold and I totally disassociate myself from them.
I truly believe the Malaysian group have a real passion for the club , yes there are business ventures which could make them money ,but with the offer of £100 million to the club they have every right to have a say in club issues.
Now the hysteria has cooled , level heads , mutual respect and understanding by all parties involved should prevail and hopefully at the end of this time of turmoil, everyone can move forward together and achieve the success that this wonderful football club of Cardiff City deserves.
On a personal note I would like to thank the Malaysian Group and all of those who manage the club on a daily basis for attempting to achieve our dreams of success. :!:

Re: Level heads and mutual respect

Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Level heads and mutual respect

Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 am

Fingers crossed the plod are tracking the arses who posted all that crap and with any luck they'll be after the mole as well